on 7 November 2013
I originally purchased one of these whilst on holiday in Jersey. Haven't found them on the high street in th UK. They are great, strong,thick material, hold plenty and don't touch the ground when used ! I am 5ft 5 ins and some of these reusable bags have too long handles which when held the bag drags on the ground. This doesn't do that. Also nice pattern and you aren't a walking advert for its maker. Recommended purchase.
on 9 June 2014
This will outlive the cockroaches I suspect. It's really strong and the colours are just gorgeous - they're even more vivid than the pictures would have you believe.
The only problem I have - and it's a key one - is that the handles are very uncomfortable, particularly if there's weight in the bag. Perhaps if they had been sewn on the reverse rather than the side you could avoid the stitching but I haven't come up with a way to carry this comfortably yet.
Nonetheless, it's a sturdy, pretty bag.
on 13 May 2013
I often have a small fabric shopping bag in my handbag and thought that this one would be similar to the one I was used to. However when it arrived I saw it iwas quite a good qaulity fabric but the only downside is that because it is thicker fabric and slightly bigger than my old bag, it takes up a lot more space in my handbag! Still you can't have it all.
on 15 October 2013
The material is not what I expected. It is the same material as a heavy duty waterproof jacket - I was hoping to scrunch up & shove in my pocket but material is not that thin, but apart from that very durable and does fold up quite small, if chunky. Basically not good for putting into a small or medium sized hand bags but great otherwise.
on 14 May 2013
Just love this bag. Its roomy, easy to fold back into its little bag, sits on your shoulder comfortably and its waterproof! First time I used it 3 people stopped me and asked where I got it! All in all a great buy!
on 16 October 2015
This is a great reusable bag. Very sturdy, folds up tidily to go in your hand bag and the design is very cute. The handles are long enough to go over your shoulder, but not so long that the bag trails on the ground if you carry it in your hand (I'm 5'4"). Just the size and shape I'm looking for in a shopping bag and it's not going to fall to bits, get holes in the material like some bags I've had before.
on 17 August 2015
Love these bags! I have bought several, some for myself, others as gifts - with very positive feedback from recipients! They are so handy to have and they clip onto handbag or belt when folded into their pouch. Much better and stronger than paying 5p+ for a flimsy shop bag that may not survive the journey home! Highly recommended!
on 7 June 2016
The is an excellent product which will have you saying goodbye to the plastic shopping bags and the fear of them ripping when crammed full of shopping. This bag is highly versatile it's good to use for shopping, but also for library books, to carry snacks to school, uni or on a unplanned picnic. The bag itself is easy to store in one's handbag, shoulder bag or rucksack as once folded it takes up little space although it does take up more room than a plastic bag (all of which I have done). In turn, the design of the bag is quite attractive, I've received compliments and friends asking where I bought the bag from. Plus, crucially for me as I am using this bag a lot, for shopping but also to carry extra university books and so forth, its water proof, nothing has gotten wet, I know this bag does not have a zip or anything to close it, but if held on the shoulder your arm basically works as a mechanism of closing the bag and keeping the bag closed. This bag sits well on the shoulder and the material is not abrasive.
on 17 February 2013
This is a very strong and visually appealing re-usable bag. It comes in its own little carrier and fits neatly into a hanbag so you need not be caught out in shops that charge for carrier bags. I love the design, the cats are really cute. I would recommend this to other buyers.
on 24 April 2015
Like the design and colours, looks strong, only thing is- it's not as small when folded as your usual fold-away bags and take more space in your handbag, but then it's compensated by the material and it was expected, still like it. Arrived in good time.