4.0 out of 5 stars Halo 4 Tritton Triggers
Bought this headset from elsewhere (GAME) just before Halo 4 was released after my Turtle Beach X12s developed a game audio fault. Was unable to comment or buy from here, as Amazon did not have any of these headsets available. These Triggers are somewhat similar, so I shall be comparing them to my previous X12s.

Design:

Overall I am happy with the...
Published 20 months ago by CA5CADA

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable
I found this headset to be uncomfortable. It is good in other areas but for me it isn't realistic for an average gaming session because it makes my ears hurt.
Published 20 months ago by Faramous

4.0 out of 5 stars Halo 4 Tritton Triggers, 10 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

Design:

Overall I am happy with the design of the headset...it has this dry paint feel to every component of the headset. Game and chat volume are in easy reach. Liking the Halo 4 across the headband, and the UNSC and Infinity logos to each earcup. Having a large head and ears they fit perfectly over my ears, and are great at blocking outside noise whilst playing.

Playability:

Bass is not as crisp or heavy as the X12s, but is still reasonable. Microphone may possibly need some padding as another player was saying to me that I was sounding too loud (they were using a normal 360 headset) and there is some echo from time to time. A loud buzzing will be heard if you're using a Play & Charge kit inserted into your controller, so make sure your battery pack is charged, or your AA batteries are full beforehand.

The distinct disadvantage compared to the X12s is that you can't hear yourself when you're playing. It feels like you've put on ear defenders when you're wearing these, so you have to try and gauge your voice by trying to speak at a normal level. This is only a slight problem, having got used to the X12s.

I would recommend these if you are a Halo fan...they look great! They are only 5 more than the standard black Tritton Triggers, but I really like the look of these. You also get a free code for a t-shirt for your Xbox Avatar included :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 8 Nov 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headset, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Halo 4 Trigger Headset (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
Comfortable over the ears with good sounds quality and would recommend these to any Gamer and fan of Halo !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent equipment., 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Halo 4 Trigger Headset (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
A comfortable headset with noise reduction. Gameplay and chat vie the headset so you don't disturb people in the same house. A LOT of wires, but once they are set up you can forget about them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for xbox 360 slim, 18 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halo 4 Trigger Headset (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
If you have a Xbox 360 slim and a turtlebeatch, but you want to play games with a HDMI cable. Then This headset are made for evry xbox 360 even if you have a HDMI cabel.
And it feel good for me to have it on my head and evry of my friend like the trigger headset better then turtelbeach so i give it a 5 ***** rating :D

Halo 4 Trigger Headset (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 Trigger Headset (Xbox 360) by Madcatz (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: 299.99