5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and fast
My daughter loves this, would recommend it to any hello kitty fan child or adult alike it's very stylish. Fast delivery.
Published 13 months ago by Lea halsall

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced
I bought this set for my daughter for Christmas in the Black Friday sales. It cost £11, reduced from £22, and honestly I've no idea how anyone decided it was worth that. It's nice enough, but not £11 nice. Feel a bit done over.
Published on 30 Nov. 2012 by C. A. L. Allcott

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and fast, 7 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a little girl, 6 May 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my friend's little girl & she absolutely loves them. A lovely bright pink colour and any hello kitty fan will love them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelente para niños de 1 o dos años., 14 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with my Purchase., 19 Dec. 2012
Mrs. S. Arthur (Wales) - See all my reviews
Very Peased with my Purchase, for my granddaughter. She loves it and doesn't stop wearing it. I give it 5 Stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves it, 8 Dec. 2012
My daughter loves this set but she can't wear the hat as it keeps riding up and coming off, but she's happily wearing the gloves and scarf.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 Dec. 2012
I Bought this on Black Friday for my 5 year old daughter and had to guess at the size as she wasn't with me The hat fits round her head but it does stand quite tall on her head, though she doesn't seem to mind. The gloves fit perfectly, though I did notice a small gap in the stitching between finger and thumb. The scarf is pretty long for her age and needs to be wrapped around her neck 1 1/2 times which I don't really like doing for younger children for obvious reasons. My daughter loves it even though it wasn't pink and apart from the small gap mentioned above, the quality seems good. Overall I am happy with the purchase for the price paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars just so cute!, 7 Dec. 2012
Anna Aquilina "amethyst hearthwitch" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 sets in different colours and they are practical and very cute, they are presents, nicely presented in gift boxes so minimum of wrapping needed, they were just as i expected them to be im sure they would make any little girl happy to receive them for christmas or a birthday

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, 30 Nov. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars present, 24 Nov. 2012
This will make someone`s day as she is all of 3 (going on 20!) and anything with hello kitty is guaranteed to bring out the biggest smile you have ever seen!

5.0 out of 5 stars and she loved it! good quality, 12 Sept. 2014
N. P. Maranon "nunipok" (London) - See all my reviews
bought this for my niece, and she loved it! good quality, seize is a bit bigger than expected, but it just means that she will use it again this winter.

Hello Kitty Girl's Hat, Scarf and Glove Set