Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 21 January 2013
I'm not sure where this album fits into Jenn Bostic's discography. Her other album, "Jealous" , is listed as a debut and I can't find any reference to this one, "Keep Lookin' For Love", anywhere. The best information I can find is that it was released around 3 years ago.
Not that it matters; this is a great album. Jenn Bostic seems to sit somewhere in that curious crossover genre of "Rock Country". Some of the tracks are most decidedly Country, with plenty of banjo jangling away. Others nicely blend a Country style with a more rocky feel. The tracks are good and they'fe very well written - both musically and lyrically. When you add Jenn's fantastic voice you've got a sound that's worth paying for.She really has a beautiful tone.
I first came across her through "Jealous of The Angels" and I will certainly be getting the Jealous album to add to this one.
on 7 June 2015
Great voice but comes across as being a little bit raw - not as polished as her later album