5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase and the service.
I was impressed by the craftmanship of the crystal pyramid and the beauty of the crystals. Just holding it in my hand gave me a lot of positive energy, so I shall use it in my Reiki practice as they symbols are nicely drawn on each side of the pyramid.
Published 19 months ago by M A M MINIER-LEECH

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavily contaminated crystal with large black inclusions and no Reiki symbols- extremely disappointing!
The item was not at all as per the description and photo. The center piece was heavily contaminated with large black inclusions and no Reiki symbols. I have written a complained which was rejected, so the whole experience with this supplier was a very unpleasant experience. The supplier needs a significant improvement of the quality of their items, as well as their...
Published 5 months ago by Mariya Stefanova Dimitrova

5.0 out of 5 stars Great crystal!, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Beautiful Powerful Dr Usui Reiki Symbols Point Pyramid Crystal Energy Generator Grid Balance (Kitchen & Home)
I am very pleased with this crystal pyramid, which I have used for sending distance healing with very good results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Pyramid!, 1 Sep 2014
Spmitchell - See all my reviews
Oh yes! I bonded instantly with my little Pyramid and it is absolutely beautiful. The inclusions mentioned in the cover letter make it even more desirable as I am an Earth sign and I love anything with natural beauty and imperfections. Thank you very much. Sonia

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 15 July 2014
It has come apart and we cannot get it to go together again, it feels very plasticky and not well made, we would ask for a refund but could not find out who to ask

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered for husbands birthday as he is a Reiki Master ..., 19 July 2014
Ordered for husbands birthday as he is a Reiki Master and has most crystals etc and this was something different. Waited on his reaction and he loves it. Has cleansed it today and it is now in his therapy room ready for use.

1.0 out of 5 stars No reiki symbols, 2 Jun 2014
There were no reiki symbols on the item as illustrated and the points seem quite filmsy as if they might break easily

1.0 out of 5 stars No symbols like stated., 30 May 2014
There was no symbols at all on the pyramid like stated and there was cracks in each area. Not very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, gentle yet powerful, 20 July 2014
Amazing! So powerful, a beautiful addition to my healing grid. For me, it's well worth the money - I am a Reiki Master and could have made my own, but this got my attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this so much bought one for a close friend, 17 July 2014
Ms. Rosalyn Ogden (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
Loved this so much bought one for a close friend. If you use reiki, then this is a lovely addition to your space

5.0 out of 5 stars Far more real than magic., 16 Aug 2014
I'm new to all this Reiki and crystal malarkey so had no expectations or preconceived ideas . I actually ordered it in my sleep ( I've had a very disturbed sleep pattern since developing Myalgic Encephalopathy after successful treatment for breast cancer last year) so when it arrived it was a surprise present to myself !
It is just SO beautiful and I bonded with it instantly ,it makes me feel beautiful - calm , happy , loved .
It lives in my dining room , which I also call my wishing room because there is a strange , strongly positive and generous energy in there . Virtually everything I have wished for in that room has come to me , and I am VERY careful not to abuse the Crystal's power . Truly , one of the loveliest objects I have ever held . x

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful healing item, 22 Oct 2014
Brilliant healing crystal, bought one for my friend as a birthday present too.