Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 6 November 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin, stylish, strong and snug enough to give great piece of mind. Definitely my favourite iPhone 5 case so far.
on 31 October 2013
This may take longer than normal to be delivered because I think it comes from USA. The case is of a high quality at a very reasonable price, so I would recommend this and it is worth waiting for. The customer service is first class.
on 4 July 2013
I like this 'iSlide Slim-Fit' case very much. I tend to use several cases depending on my mood, and where I might be going. I have several Speck case, but they tend to be rather expensive, so I was pleased to come across this item.

Firstly the colour is a rich deep ruby with a very slightly velvety finish to it so that it sits in your hand with a comfortable feel, yet allows a positive grip so that it does not slip out of your hand. This is important, because as beautiful and gorgeous Apple make their iPhones, they do tend to be very slippery on their own. The colour also makes it really easy to spit when you've let your phone slide down the side of your settee.

Unfortunately their is a down side to the 'iSlide Slim-Fit' ( this might not be so for everyone), and that is the operation of the iPhones volume, mute, and sleep buttons.

I have a neurological condition which makes the tips of my fingers very numb, so I cannot feel individual buttons and switches very easily and unlike the Speck cases, the 'iSlide Slim-Fit' only has cutouts in the case for operating the iPhones buttons. On the Speck cases I have, they have rubber buttons moulded into place on the cases and this makes it incredibly easy to operate the buttons, so as I say, this might not be suitable for everyone.

Having said that, the 'iSlide Slim-Fit' has a really neat feature and the clue is in the cases name: 'iSlide Slim-Fit' - the lower quarter of the case slides off which is really great as it allows you to use your iPhone charging dock or your iPhone music player without having to remove the whole case. Just slide off the lower section and place on your dock, when your ready to go out, just slide it back on and away you go, all safe and snug.

Finally, the price at just £6.51 is just brilliant, but then if you take into account that this includes full postage & packing and is from America to the UK, its simply astonishing and was delivered within 14 days.

If it were not for the buttons operation I outlined above, I would have given it five stars, as it is, I award four stars.

At this price, you can't really go wrong.
on 19 June 2014
This is the best iPhone 5 case in my opinion, and the bottom never comes off by its self or in my pocket like others have said.

Because the case doesn't have to be bent out of shape to get it on - like with most cases - it means that taking it off and on does not damage it in any way. It also means that it can be made from sturdier material. It also just have holes where the buttons are - instead of rubber covers like some cases - and this also means that there's no deterioration over time anywhere on the case.

Finally, the fact that you slide it on - as well as bringing the above benefits - means that you can plug in any mini-jack (iPod) cable - whether it has a bulky plastic housing or not. If the housing on the iPod cable is too bulky to plug in with the case fully on, you just have to remove the bottom section. I've only had to do this a few times, so no biggy, but it's a massive improvement on having to remove the entire case - which usually deteriorates a case a little, so it's not something you usually like to do.

Highly recommended.

Also, it does take a while to arrive. I got the iPhone 5S TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover - Clear just as a temporary case while I waited for this one (it only costs £1.99).
on 5 November 2013
I like the case as it has a slightly textured coating but is essentially a hard case. The removable part at the bottom is very handy for plugging in non-standard adaptors.
on 22 April 2015
I love this case. It is my third iSlide case, I have previously had black and purple and they're just excellent. The only reason for replacing is when I drop and scuff/dent them which is my own fault!

It fits my iPhone 5 perfectly and snugly and I am confident my phone is well protected.

I love the gold colour much more than I thought I would, even with my black phone, and am considering buying another to keep as a spare!
on 26 June 2013
I think that this is the best value iPhone 5 case that I have seen, certainly worth a punt at less than a tenner.

The case holds the iPhone really nicely, the click action means it is really snug and inside there is some material that adds some extra hold for complete snugness.

I am pleased with the item because I lik to have my phone in my pocket and this item will keep lint and other stuff out of the phone and hopfully make it last a bit longer.

I like th eway to wraps all the way around the screen, other cases hold to the phone just on the sides and leaves the top prone to knocks, this on doesn't.

The case doesn't get in the way of operating any of the buttons, still easy to press.

Very sturdy, I would reccomend this cse to anyone who gets an iPhone 5 and wants to keep it safe.
on 18 May 2013
Pros :

It is a very good looking case and it looks really good on a White iPhone 5
It has a thin layer of "padding" on the back of the inside of the case to prevent scratching.
It is a Slide case - Just slide the phone into the top part then slide the bottom on.

The case can get dirty within a week or so but a quick wipe with a cloth will sort that out.
I have found because of the padding and also the small lip on the case
its seems to be a VERY tight fit when you put the phone in it,
As i found out when i went to take the case off, it took a good 5-10 minutes of frustration
and trying not to damage my phone till i finally got the case off.

I would have gave this case 5 stars if it was not so tight fitting.
on 17 July 2013
I bought this case recently, placed it on the iphone 5. After that i couldn't take the phone out of the case because it was so tight. I finally took it out of the case which sadly resulted in a huge scratch down the side of my iphone 5. Useless case.
on 30 June 2013
This case is everything I expected. It slides on/off very well with ease, serves as a great case with a nice design and covers all round the phone even the sides which is want I wanted, if I drop my phone with this case on, the phone will suffer no damage, brilliant phone case and well worth the price.
My one negative though is that you will have to remove any screen protectors that are on the back of the phone, if you wear the case with a back screen protector, it will make removes the case extremely hard and a difficult task, I have to force and bend the case off just to remove the screen protector, front protectors cause no fuss. All in all, a fantastic case and my only negative causes no reason to blame the case, just physics.