Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 27 May 2015
Absolutely the best! So comfortable and stays put. Love the red, white, and blue earplugs but evidently I have a sensitivity to the material they are made of. I have been using wax earplugs for years and they work GREAT with this mask. I live in part of the world where as the summer gets closer, the sky is still very bright into the wee hours of the morning. This mask is perfect to block out that light and MUCH cheaper than blackout curtains! Don't waste your money on any other mask. Would be a GREAT gift to give someone in the hospital who is in a ward room as noise and light can add to an already awful sleeping environment and thereby hinder the recuperation process. The only thing I would suggest is also giving the patient some wax earplugs as they might have the same problem I did with the foam ones. College dorm dwellers would love these as well!
on 27 April 2014
My darling husband isn't the world's most considerate partner, bless him. He insists on watching TV in the bedroom at all hours of the night and early morning, will get up at such times to make a cup of tea or use the loo, and if he gets up, the lights all go on and he bangs about without a thought that I might be asleep or trying to sleep. He also snores like a buzz saw at full revs. He always told me that I was a light sleeper until my sister taped him from the downstairs hallway with all doors shut!
So you see I was looking for a solution to both light and noise problems, other than murder, that is!!! I had tried an eye shield, but found them uncomfortable and liable to slip about - I had a bad horse riding accident which left me with shoulder, back and neck problems, so I need to change position a lot in the night. And earplugs on their own tended to work loose for this reason too. Yes, I am an awkward customer!
It was to avoid a future homicide charge that I tried this mask and I am happy to say it solved all my problems in an instant: no light getting in and sound wonderfully muffled. My husband can crash about all he likes!!
The fabric of this mask is cool and soft to the touch. I was worried I might sweat or feel hot wearing it, but that hasn't happened yet. A summer of wearing will be the true tester. Both it and the included earplugs stay in place beautifully too. I don't have the smallest head in the world, but anyone with a smaller head could alter it fairly easily if required just by attaching some extra velcro. And if you need to sneak a look at a clock, etc. it is easy to lift one of the flaps over an eye without needing to remove the whole mask.
on 14 November 2012
I am a very light sleeper who is easily disturbed and had been using earplugs for some time before I thought about using a sleep mask regularly. I'm sure that like others who have this idea I tried many masks only to find there was invariably a drawback. I have found that the shape, construction and means of holding these various masks in place usually leaves something to be desired hence yet another purchase in the hope that 'this will be the one'. I cannot say that the Sleep Master will be the answer for everyone, but I certainly can say it has been a revelation for me, and that this may well be the last type of mask I buy.

The Sleep Master is a different take on things being more of a blindfold than a mask and wraps around the head covering the ears to be secured with Velcro at the back of the head rather than with elastic straps that are seldom in the right place or comfortable. The mask may feel close over the eyes for some but it is fine for me and I don't need to open my eyes when the mask is on to check if there is a chink of light anywhere but am happy that I do not notice any brightness. Also, when properly adjusted, this mask is not prone to unwanted movement or slipping when moving during sleep as with other masks so suits sleeping on the side as well as on the back. Being made in the USA the Sleep Master is of superior quality compared with my other masks and is manufactured in a padded satin material which feels cool during wear and as yet does not bleed colour. I cannot comment on the noise suppressing properties of the mask as I wear earplugs.

I was unable to find many user comments about the Sleep Master on UK web sites. but persevered and found that on Amazon in the States there are many reviews to help with an informed decision. The service could not be faulted with the supplier despatching the product promptly to schedule and well packaged. I am happy to recommend this product.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 April 2013
I have tried three or four other eye masks and they all suffer the same problems, namely:

They fall off during the night
They let in light, especially at the nose
They are not comfortable due to thin/tight straps

No more! This large head wrap at first seems like it is twice as big as could be needed but once you put it on you realise that it hugs your head in a nice comfortable way that no other I have tried does. The eye part is huge and blocks light very well. The material is smooth and silky and feels nice.

This does muffle sound a little too although not a lot. It is more comfortable to lie down on too because it wraps around. Stays on better and overall works better than any other I have tried.

Problems? Well it is expensive and can get warm under it when you have it on, which some do not like.

Otherwise highly recommended.
on 29 September 2015
I am just about to order two more for my grown up kids who are going on a long haul flight with us, my husband and I already have the masks. Firstly I agree with the comments of making you slightly hot, well anything that's going to wrap around your head will do this,secondly yes .it can move around your face it's made of a satin fabric I have added extra Velcro to mine as I have a small head and after time it does start to fray which can make your nose itch I keep trimming ours, thirdly no they don't cut out the sound but then what ear plugs do that??? P
having said all that there isn't a mask on the market that can do better than this one believe me my husband and I have a drawer full of redundant eye masks so basically it's a good eye mask that doesn't perform miracles just does the job a little better than most. The photo shows the fraying that can icy your nose.
review image review image
on 17 October 2014
It does an above average job of keeping light out but still need earplugs for noise.
The reason I'm only giving one star though is the blue dye which is not fixed properly and is now staining my white bedding.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 September 2013
I tried out the Sleep Master last night. The thickness of it means that it digs into your head, whether you lie on your side or back, while it's impossible to find the right tightness. I tried wearing it loose and it kept slipping. I tried wearing it tight and that just made my head throb. To be fair, I've never worn any kind of sleep mask before and this was completely new to me, so I did persevere for well over an hour. It was when I finally managed to start dozing a little (through sheer tiredness), only to wake up again (through complete discomfort), that I finally gave up and took the mask off. Ironically, I was so tired by this point that I ended up having a great night's sleep. I'd wanted to try a sleep mask and I'm not sure why I picked one of the most expensive ones there are to experiment with, but lesson learned.
on 30 August 2015
This eye mask is so comfortable to wear and majority of the time it stays on all night. There have been occasions where I have overslept for work because I have been having such a nice sleep and not waking like a normally would at 6am.
The eye mask came packed in a plastic resealable zipped the bag with two sets of cheap foam ear plugs. I haven't found any need for the ear plugs as the mask wraps around your ears so noise is already reduced. The eye mask is in a silk material which is soft against sink and doesn't make me sweat. The colour of my mask is a duck egg blue - not a navy blue as shown in product picture. I prefer the duck egg blue.
The product folds away neatly and it is convenient to use for travel. I have taken the eye mask with me on camping trips which is fantastic as again gives you longer sleep times due to not letting light in, ideal for Tenters!
My initial thoughts thoughts before purchasing is that it seems expensive but brought because of the good reviews. Now owning it, I think it is well worth the money.
I have had the eye mask for year now and there are no signs of wear.

I would def recommend this to anyone who needs an eye mask.
review image
on 31 March 2014
How on earth this was granted a patent is beyond my understanding. It even makes your head uncomfortably warm. It does do the job of blocking out light well but the ear plugs that were given with this are just you r standard ear plugs, nothing special. This is nothing more than a satin bit of material shaped to make space for your nose, that's all! I would have sent this product back but the cost of delivery, hassle etc put me off, it's a joke how expensive this. Go for something else. Don't buy this, get something else.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 June 2014
I decided to buy this mask not because I needed protection against light and noise, but because I wanted something that would put gentle pressure on my eyes without falling off if I moved in bed. This light pressure helps me fall asleep again if I wake up at 3 or 4 am. The extra hours of sleep, even if it's not of the deep kind, are really necessary to get me through the next working day.

Having now tested it for a long enough period, I can confirm that it's an excellent product. The mask is incredibly light and soft, it's a pleasure to touch and wraps nicely around the head, without messing up my hair. If I could suggest any improvements, it would be a little more filling on both sides of the velcro strip, which tends to feel a little bit lumpy if sleeping on the back.

I had enough bad experiences with other masks, which not only couldn't block out the light completely (like this one does), but were held in place by elastic bands that ended up causing pain instead of helping with sleep.

I am giving it five stars because it is indeed the best sleep mask I have bought so far.