Size: Large|Colour Name: Maroon|Change
Price:£14.00+ Free shipping

on 24 July 2013
I recently bought the boxer shorts version of these and loved them so much I bought these for Karate. They do not disappoint, loving them and they feel really comfortable. they also seem to have helped my performance and seem to have prevented my legs becoming as tired as they used do.

** I have recently bought the Black version of these, the product looks better, not that the white ones don't look good I just prefer the Black ones.

delivery was quick and I never worry when ordering these.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 31 May 2013
I've started to do a lot of running out in the countryside and the one thing you need in the right clothing and footwear. The correct trainers are essential and for shorts i picked these. Body defining but gives the advantage of keeping you warm down to your knees. Fully elasticated and durable material that sticks close to your body. Perhaps a little more material could have been placed around the "crown jewel" area but apart from that the shape is spot on. Could quite easily wear these playing a whole variety of sports including cycling, football and any outdoor activity i guess. Easy to wash and retains colour, shape and size. One word of advice is if you plan on wearing underwear underneath then best choose something minimalist otherwise it can become uncomfortable with the excess material between these shorts and your skin.

Pros: gives excellent support during my running sessions and keeps me warm, because it doesn't go below the knee it doesn't restrict movement, feels sturdy and quality

Cons: Wearing anything but the most minimalist of underwear underneath feels uncomfortable so chose with care.

VERDICT: essential for running, exercising or indeed any form of outdoor activity in my view, they are well made and provide excellent support and warmth as well as the other benefits the manufacturer claims. I intend to purchase the version which goes down to your ankles for the winter months but until then these will work brilliantly!

Great for Running and outdoor activities in general!
on 13 April 2014
Bought a couple of these products for my daughters who play league and county football. We have been very impressed with the quality, they do the job well and equally as important, wash up well time after time. They have not lost their shape and for us were a perfect choice of baselayer clothing for the winter months.
on 28 January 2011
Doing a lot of high mileage training for our local marathon has given me some aches and pains in my hamstring so i thought i would give these compression shorts a try,after a couple of runs i purchased an other pair, compression is great and value for money fantastic
on 17 June 2014
Bought these for cycling in and although they are at a great price, the material is too thin which makes it a bit translucent. (I had only tried the white so cannot comment if it is the same for other colours)
on 8 August 2012
These shorts are my new best friend. Sadly what lets them down is the waistband (which may be more to do with my overhanging gut) is annoying when every time you bend down it rolls down (not a massive flaw but still annoying if you wear them regularly). However I have overcome this in two separate ways. 1) Use the drawstring of my actual shorts/jogging bottoms to keep it from rolling down (it still does but now tends to flick back up on its own). and 2) I later bought the matching top and if you wear the top over the waistband assuming the top is tight enough it will keep the waistband from rolling down so far in my experience 100%. So now that out of the way...I wear these regularly but have recently started playing for a 5 a-side team and the two go hand in hand together (and despite my lack of fitness early on) I have yet to be troubled with cramp after wearing these. I started playing as an unwilling Goalkeeper and these shorts have stood up to sliding and diving without even the slightest nick or scrape. In fact the only thing that is showing any sign that they're not brand new is the 'SUB' logo on the lower thigh, which is hardly even worth noting. All of the stitching is still in tact and there isn't even a hint of loose thread damage to the seams. Oh and another slight draw back but one that again doesn't make too much difference, they're slightly longer than 'just above the knee' in the XXL size, which is easily solved and I have had the same problem with my Wetsuit for Sailing and Windsurfing, which leads me to believe this is just the length of my leg rather than anything to do with the manufacturer.

All in all a very sturdy product with so far a good life span and very high quality for the price I paid. I have also bought another pair in the XL size and am sat by my door eagerly awaiting their arrival, to see if this remedies my two issues!
on 25 July 2013
Product arrived promptly, in advance of the due by date, really pleased with the quality and fit. I'm 5' 6" (32-34" waist) and ordered the medium, they fit really well and offer good support/compression.

I bought them to wear underneath my Taekwon-Do dobok and in addition to the muscle support/ compression provided i find, and one of the reasons i have always worn similar, my dobok doesn't stick to and restrict my legs whilst performing my kicks.

I have previously worn other 'top' brands and to be honest these are the best i have add, i will be buying more of these and i am also considering trying out the matching top too!

So far product as also washed well.
on 19 January 2014
Brilliant bit of kit ,I,m going to buy more,very comfortable,well worth the money(buy a size bigger than you actually want) I,m a size 40ins,waist,I bought Extra Large,Perfect.Lightning delivery by Amazon,as always.
on 31 March 2015
These shorts were purchased to prevent chafing when running. To be honest it was the price that decided it for me. Got 3 pairs for around £21 when they were on offer. I'm a 38 inch waist. XXL fit fine. Very comfy and well made. They hold everything in place and out of the way. They wick away sweat very well. The compression aspect of the shorts isn't as tight as I would have thought but I don't really have anything to reference them against. Would recommend particularly if it's the anti chafing aspect that's important.
on 11 March 2014
I bought these for sports after reoccurring injuries with my hips & quads whilst playing football a number of years; since then compression shorts have been a must for me for all sporting activities now mainly worn for running & cycling and the occasional football game when required.
I am at the slimmer side of a 36" waist as can fit into some 34's with some brands, but the Large does seem to be the correct fit for me.

For these shorts I would have to agree that that the compression on the legs is good, you can feel the pressure from just above the knee all the way to the top of the quad and around the back; but the elastic around the waist is very weak and tends not to grip as well as I like and I would not be entirely confident that these would hold up in full contact sports such as rugby but should be able to withstand football or hockey usage.
For non contact sports I would say that these do the job perfectly well; giving the muscles support, stopping chaffing in those vital areas whilst not impeding movement.