on 13 July 2014
Okay, there has been so much hype around whether this does or doesn't work, that I'm going to briefly write down my experience.

I began using these with the raspberry ketone supplement, like many others here, and given the reviews that I had read I was understandably nervous about what might happen to my colon! However, it barely affected me - it just regulated my bowels so I went once a day, usually within an hour of waking, and that was it. Sorted!

Two weeks into taking these tablets, I had a day out at the zoo with my family. The diet went out of the window and I had fish fingers, chips and beans for lunch, ice cream, crisps, and when we got home I was feeling exhausted so we ordered a Chinese quite late and ate that too. I took my tablet as normal and went to bed. At 4am I woke up, sweating and cramping like all my periods had come at once. I staggered to the toilet just in time as my bowels opened and God knows how much poured out of me but it was agony. I went to toilet twice more before I went to work at 7am, and my tummy was tender all day. My friend recently told me she had a similar experience with the same tablets.

So, in my head I guess here's how this must work... If you eat well, these tablets are not going to affect you except to regulate your system, because what they DO is get rid of all your toxins as quickly as possible. If you haven't got many, it won't do a thing to you! However, if you're using these tablets as an alternative to modifying your diet instead of alongside it, then hell yes you're in for a ride, because it will take every useless thing you put in your body and wash it out ASAP.

It's not for me, but I'm sure it will appeal to those who cannot be bothered to modify their bad eating habits and can cope with horrifying toilet trips all hours of the night!
on 3 July 2014
it has no effect on me .
on 5 February 2015
Everyone should take these ... Gently does what it says !
on 12 January 2016
I've been using it for over a year now and it works very well!
on 10 January 2015
This product has literally changed my life.
on 2 July 2014
Can be a little bit harsh on a sensitive tummy but full of goodness and soon settle
on 14 January 2016
Quick efficient delivery. Just what I wanted. Thank you
on 17 May 2014
Didn't find the advanced tablets as effective as the ordinary colon cleanse tablets, strangely. Definitely won't be re-ordering these again.
on 18 June 2015
Effective yet gentle - best I have tried!
on 25 May 2016
No effect. Started taking to try to regulate myself as I'm once or twice a week yet no difference and I was taking 4 a night. Done it for 3 weeks.