on 15 December 2012
A good quality ruler, does the job intended and is of a good size. It's flexible and strong, with the metrics being very easy to read. It's a great addition for pattern making and those on a budget that cant afford the big steel rulers. It would also be great for those that are starting out with pattern making. I would gladly purchase from Well made tools again, as I had problems with receiving my package and they sent out a replacement immediately. Thank you :)
on 23 December 2013
Poor quality item, seems very cheaply made. It is very thin and flimsy. Buying this was a false economy, I suppose this is what you expect for paying a lower price. I would still say it is overpriced for what it is.
on 7 June 2013
The guages are all really clear. The curve is great for pattern manipulation. Also easy to add seam allowances to things like burda style patterns because the ruler is clear and has 2 or 3 cm of guage width (on the in-side, not the curved side).
One star off because it arrived with a slight bend in the ruler. Not sure if it happened during shipping or in the warehouse. It wasn't bad enough to send back.
on 9 March 2014
It's Ok but very flimsy about 0.5mm thick could of bought the same thing cheaper but I ordered this as the picture made it look as if it was a sturdy product, it really isn't.
on 31 October 2013
Although this does the job I don't think it will last very long as it is extremely flimsy. Also the writing is in a foreign language (Chinese?) so I'm not able to understand.
on 22 September 2013
Arrived well before the date advised so was pleased about that. The price is reasonable .

The gadget is a lot more flexible than I expected but that may not be a bad thing and the fact it is made of clear plastic is useful. Ruler is large enough to hang on a hook and not lose like the smaller 3 piece curves but really more suited tor dressmaking and larger scale drawings.

I would have liked the little conversion tables on the ruler to be in English so that I could understand them and use them but on the whole quite a handy tool which does the job.
on 11 February 2015
Really wish I had read all the reviews before buying this as it is rubbish. Very thin plastic, not at all sturdy and also took ages to arrive. Would not recommend this item at all. Far too expensive for what it is. There is a similar item on this site at a third of the price.
on 3 June 2015
It's ok but I would recommend spending a little more money and buying something solid. This ruler is made from thin plastic. When mine arrived it was bent out of shape so I ironed it straight. The package arrived quickly but the product was disappointing.
on 11 October 2015