Price:£2.50+ £0.75 shipping

on 6 November 2012
100% satisfied with product. Every greatful man woman and child living in this free land of ours should wear one with pride, and thanks for those that have served this country.
on 26 October 2013
These badges are superb, and can be worn with pride (and gratitude) on Remembrance Sunday and before. Not too small, but very striking. These will last for years and years of Remembrance Sundays, but my contributions to this great organisation will continue year after year, too. Excellent service from this company ... badges received within 24 hrs of ordering. Highly recommended. Thank you!!
on 29 March 2014
Everyone should get a poppy.
This is a good size and nicely made.
Delivery excellent.
Such a reasonable price it's a good idea to buy a few different ones.
on 28 March 2014
My husband loved it, it was bought along with a T Shirt for rememberence day, lovely guesture now he will always have his badge for that day.
on 6 June 2014
As an ex-soldier I will always wear this to remind me of the men who gave their lives for me
on 30 November 2013
I was really looking forward to receiving this pin badge. I bought three as I work with the police and help with boys brigade but sadly 2 of the badges couldn't be used as the butterfly clip at the back of them didn't stay on so was very disappointed we eventually lost 2 badges due to them falling off.
on 12 March 2014
I only hate it for being out of stock by the time it was my turn ... I shall still actively look out for the Scottish Poppy Pin Badges. If anyone knows where I can find them, please let me know and I will more than likely revise my rating to 5*. Many thanks in anticipation!
on 20 July 2013
Pin came very quickly - - is exactly as described... Just smaller than a 2p... Good colour... Good fastener

Went on my jacket when we visited the trenches near Yheaps - to show our respects and visit a family members war grave in Tyne Cot
on 8 February 2014
10/10 for delivery, service, cost and quality.
Wanted to purchase something that I could wear year after year and this piece is great.
Small but well made and will wear with pride.
Will use this supplier again x
on 7 November 2013
This is a lovely well made product, arrived when promised and a joy to wear. I recommend this pin badge to anyone who likes to show their support to our fallen hero's.