on 27 November 2013
... this one is easy to control, a good laugh, and like all Stickman games it's totally addictive. If the sound is odd then turn it down. When you get bored, get another game. Being old, as I am, it reminds me of the games of my youth. The only drawback is that I feel a little bit guilty every time I kill the little man.
on 27 April 2016
The game always crashes it goes the company name and then crashes. So don't get it but it will work once and the crash the rest of the time. DON'T GET THIS GAME!!!!!I cannot stres that enough.
on 1 April 2016
When ever I go on it, it crashes and it didn't even let me start the game.
It put a virus on my kindle as well so I had to restart it meaning I lost all my data on other games as well.
on 10 February 2013
It's free, it's funny, it's a good way to waste those moments you want to do something different and stickman always comes back for more!
Didn't work
on 10 October 2013
It was free and it while away a few mins when things r a bit dull. Not sure it'll be on me device long but cost nowt.
on 24 January 2013
It's interesting because you have to think about the run up and angle of the jump. Overall a good game I would recommend it to friends and family of all ages.
on 2 October 2014
You can't actually see the radar at the top of the screen because the ads cover it up, and the adds completely block some of the buttons
on 31 January 2013
Bit of fun to wile away the time...good concept and very easy to pick up quickly...not sure how long it will keep me interested for though...
on 23 February 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's ok doesn't do a lot for me though but still clever and well thought out but. I recommend the other stick man games.