5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for its size and portability
I wanted a very portable wireless speaker so that I could play music from my IPhone or iPod whilst travelling . Having browsed through some on amazon I went for this one because of its small size and nice compact, chunky looks. It has has completely exceeded my expectations in terms of the sound quality. I am delighted with it

Pros

- Excellent...
Published on 14 Jan. 2013 by Purpleheart

3.0 out of 5 stars Pause for thought!
As a purchaser of the previous Mini Boombox (model F-00003), this review is mainly aimed at people who would like an unbiased comparison review of the new UE model.

When I received the previous model, I was totally over the moon with it. The sound was excellent (taking into account its size), the shape was not only ergonomically designed, making it very...
Published on 29 Sept. 2012 by D. Elson

‹ Previous | 110 11 1217 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, good volume, petite size., 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - Black/Yellow (Electronics)
Apart from the rather frustrating packaging this is a fantastic product, awesome volume (It can get very loud indeed) and the sound quality whilst not perfect is reasonable for the pricing and product type. It was slightly smaller than I anticipated but thats certainly not an issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound from a small box, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - Black/Yellow (Electronics)
I use this when I travel. It's light enough and small enough to fit in my hand luggage but big enough to fill my hotel room with sound. Bluetooth connection is pretty simple although I just connected by trial and error - still not quite sure of the correct procedure. Working well from laptop, mobile and tablet. Battery life seems pretty good too. I have had it playing non stop for several hours without any sign of the battery packing in. Probably a bit over-priced, nevertheless, a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!, 12 Jun. 2013
Large sound in a small package! Battery time could've been better but hey it's very small and has great sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 May 2013
I have tried several BT speakers for travelling. But this is by far the best for the price, quality and design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, 5 May 2013
For such a small product it produces good sound levels, works well with my iPod touch but not with my ipad

5.0 out of 5 stars great for money, 24 April 2013
Good sound quality, easy to use, carry it anywhere. Fully mobile and long rechargeable battery life ideal for when you go away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - Black/Yellow (Electronics)
Small, durable, great sound.
Brillian for beach, car, bedroom, anywhere.
I am so pleased for it I wish I could buy another..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Mar. 2013
For someone who travels, this is a really excellent speaker. It might not have the bass or volume you would find in a bigger system but for something that fits easily in your hand luggage, it's perfect. Good battery life too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech UE Mobile Boombox - Black/Yellow (Electronics)
I love this little speaker! It's colour is more wasabi green than yellow which is a good thing in my opinion, it sounds great, goes fairly loud and works brilliantly as an in car speaker playing music from my iPhone. Its charging cable is a bit short but apart from that TOP MARKS :)

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 22 Feb. 2013
Came quickly and works well, connects automaticly sound quality ok for the price and battery seems to last, has played allday wiyhout charging am very happy

‹ Previous | 110 11 1217 | Next ›