Size: Small|Colour: Maroon|Change

on 16 July 2014
This is my first venture into compression/running gear and, after some initial confusion and agonising over the choice between this product and a similarly priced Under Armor product, I couldn't be happier with my decision. I tested this out on a 5k run a couple of days ago and it performed beyond my expectations. It felt great, fit me perfectly and kept me nice and cool (exactly what I want for running in events like Tough Mudder (I can't speak to its ability to survive such an event yet)).
A note on the fit; I usually wear a 32" waist and the medium size (32"-34") is perfect for me. This was definitely the right call for me as I get the amount of compression I wanted. It's tight, but doesn't cross the line into feeling restrictive. I'm 5ft 10" and weigh 80kg.
on 12 February 2012
Being too close to 60 and my running suffering from constant muscle strains (my calf and hamstring) I had tried all kinds of different solutions, none totally successful,
I purchased a pair of these leggings, I can't tell you how good they are to wear, last week the weather was minus 7 and I wore them under a pair of tracksters and didn't feel the cold on my legs at all,or any strains, they are really great value, I wore them this morning in a local 10k, felt wonderful and not a twinge during or afterwards, love them, one tip, put your socks on first to help them slide over your feet without catching your toenails.
on 24 February 2012
Bought for my 15 year old son to play football. He's quite tall (just over 6ft) and wanted something to keep him warm while playing in the winter months; they arrived on time and fit perfectly (small) and seem to be doing the job. I've heard no complaints from him and he's usually quite fussy.
on 9 October 2012
Service; prompt delivery - ordered both medium and large as was unsure - returned the medium and was refunded without quibble immediately

Product; just brilliant - I just went for a 20 mile cycle in 11 degrees celsius - I was neither hot or cold just perfect.

Sizing; I found the reviews quite confusing... I am 6ft and just about as average build as you can get 34x34 jeans etc. I ordered both the medium and large sizes. I found the large to be a perfect fit; personally I would go by waist measurement rather than anything else, however if you want a really tight fit go a size down, but be warned the waist band may be uncomfortably tight.

Conclusion; plan to buy more Sub clothing shortly extremely pleased
on 5 July 2012
Looked around at the price of other compression leggings after London2Brighton challenge as i prepare for Thames Path Challenge and these where by far the cheapest, but in quailty they are amazing, wear both during 35K + walks and after training no injuries and less aches than usual well recommended
on 1 August 2015
Sub Sports clothing is great really good quality. I'm 5ft 11 and 165 pounds 32 waste and muscular. Ordered medium and small. Medium went back as to big. Small fits great. Remember these are compression tights they should be very tight to work! Also I'm size small in Skins tights although there size guide says to get medium.
on 18 October 2011
These tights are a bargain at the price, offering both compression and effective wicking - I have used them for both road running and british military fitness so they stand a pounding from floor work without picking up damage so far. The compression certainly seems to keep calf and quad fatigue at bay, and they retain warmth effectively. My only criticism is that the elasticated waist could perhaps do with a draw string as despite their leg hugging quality they do tend to require hitching up from time to time.
on 24 January 2014
Firstly, these leggings are great and they arrived on time etc etc. But let me add my tuppence worth to the myriad of posts about what size to order, in case there's anybody unfortunate enough to be a similar shape as yours truly. I'm six foot, weigh 12 stone and take a 33W 32L (Diesel) jean. My legs are slender but muscular and I have a small butt. I went for Medium and they're perfect.
on 21 January 2016
An excellent pair of leggings. I got a medium being 6 foot with a 30-32 waistline and they fit great. I've used these for a few things. For running, they were comfortable, I didn't notice any slipping or need to re adjust. I also used them for rowing which they were also pretty comfortable for, again no slipping or movement whilst in the boat which is ideal. The best quality I can say these leggings have is the ability to keep your legs at just the right temperature. Never too hot, never too cold, even after doing a 5km piece in a single scull. Running in the rain, they performed great, keep my legs warm enough so they never felt tight but not overheated either. Probably the best pair of leggings I have owned.
on 2 October 2012
Very good leggings, used for cycling and comfortable in wind and rain. Would buy these again in the future. A+++