on 6 April 2014
Good product for the money.
I confirm all the pros and the next 2 cons already indicated in other reviews:
- they are 1-2cm short on the wrist. (I do not mind having 1-2cm of my skin of my wrist exposed to cold, some other people might);
- when you take them out, some of the inner fabric moves (but it does not come off). So, when you put them on again you have to spend a few seconds in adjusting the inner fabric. I am not too bothered by this.

I have only 1 thing to add what written in other reviews: in these gloves the part covering the wrist is a broad black elastic band. This band is stitched to the rest of the glove with a single thread. Well, I used these gloves only a few times, but I got the feeling that this single thread of stitching is not strong enough to withhold the pulling I exert on the elastic band when putting these gloves on.
Now I am careful when I put them on and I do not pull the elastic band, but I rather push the gloves in from top.

I used these gloves a few times, one of these times it rained heavily and no water went through.

Despite these little cons, I would but them again.
on 18 December 2013
I'm a pretty casual cyclist.
Hell, I don't even have a helmet.
I only cycle down the hill to the Industrial Park on the outskirts of town and then cycle back uphill at the end of the day.
Nothing impressive.

I bought these gloves because, specially in the winter months, I would find the journey would leave my hands freezing, and I'd have to deal with Chill Blanes for a good while before I could jump on my Forklift.

These gloves keep the cold out, and still leave you with a decent level of Grip.
Like I said, I'm not a long-distance cyclist; it's about 10mins to work and 20mins back again, so I'm not sure how long they would be effective for, but I like them.

Definitely buying again when I inevitably need a new pair.
on 9 January 2013
the gloves are very comfortable and easy to wear - no difficulties with gears or brakes - secure fastening keeping wrists warm - good price, good value for money
on 17 January 2016
Bought this back in autumn when the weather was still pretty warm. At the time this gloves were an overkill, my hands soon get sweaty. This last couple of weeks of winter as the weather really turning cold, they're perfect. I use it everytime I go out cycling. I could cycle without feeling my knuckles hurting because of the cold wind. Dexterity is a bit affected with the layers on the fingers being quite thick, however, it still allows me the control of my gear levers, Shimano Rapidfire and the brake levers. Overall, I'm happy!
on 6 January 2014
I have fairly long hands and the gloves do fit. Initially they felt a little tight but they adjust to your hand size. My fingers are at the tip of the glove, I commute daily and have used them in the recent downpours they have left my hands dry. Your hands will sweat a little in these if you wear them tightly as I do but that is no different to other similarly priced gloves. I commute on a racing bike the gloves allow good grip and most of all a feel of the brakes without needing to be overly aggressive with your breaking.
on 26 October 2012
Really good gloves that have kept my hands warm and dry so far this autumn. Happy with this good-value purchase.
on 5 January 2015
Great quality gloves. I use them as I drive fast RHIBS in my job. They certainly keep my hands dry and have a comfortable feel and good grip. They aren't great in really cold temperatures but from March - October they'll be my go to glove at work. One piece of advice I would give is to go large in size choice - I went for my usual size and they a very tight. Comfortable enough but no room at all for a liner glove which would have been great in colder weather.
on 9 May 2013
These gloves kept my hands very warm during the cold Spring weather this year. They are comfortable and the hi-viz colour is also an advantage when signalling on gloomy days.
on 6 November 2013
I read the reviews for these gloves and was nearly put off buying them by some of the negative comments. However, I decided to give them a go and bought a pair in September this year. I've only worn them a couple of dozen times (October was rather warm) but have found them to be great in several respects:

Firstly, value: other similar gloves are two, three or four times the price.

Secondly, comfort: well padded, with a good grip from the silicon palm strips.

Thirdly, warmth: whilst it hasn't been really, really cold yet (early November 2013) we've had a few frosty starts and very cool days. These gloves have kept my hands as warm as toast, without getting too sweaty.

Fourthly, visibility: they really are as bright a yellow as the picture shows and stand out very distinctively when indicating right or left.

Fifthly, fit: I've got broad hands with relatively short fingers, and the large size is just about perfect. There's a little more space at the fingertips (but not annoyingly so - for reference the length of my middle finger is a tad over 3" and that of the glove is a tad under 3½"), but the width is spot on (the width of my palm at the base of the thumb is around 4" or 10 cm).

I've not had to cycle in a downpour with them yet so I can't comment on the quality of their waterproofing.

So, providing they have a reasonable life, I expect to be very happy with these again, and I've already recommended them to friends.
on 21 October 2015
Bought these for Hubby but they were way too small and he does not have big hands. Was going to return for a larger size but no option for a swap and a refund will cost £3.99 so have decided to keep them for myself.

I am yet to road test them, but bearing in mind I'm a small person (5 foot 2 inches tall) with what I think are small hands (just under 7 inches from top of middle finger to wrist & 3 inch palm across) these just about fit me, so how on earth these are a MEN's large, I'll never know.

Personally, unless you are 100% sure these will fit (Not sure how you'll know this) I would try another seller who offer a more favourable return policy postage wise.