4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money
Good product for the money.
I confirm all the pros and the next 2 cons already indicated in other reviews:
- they are 1-2cm short on the wrist. (I do not mind having 1-2cm of my skin of my wrist exposed to cold, some other people might);
Published 6 months ago by p47

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
there waterproof yes, but not very warm - so on wet windy days there no good, hands get really cold
Published 20 months ago by Mark

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 6 April 2014
Good product for the money.
I confirm all the pros and the next 2 cons already indicated in other reviews:
- when you take them out, some of the inner fabric moves (but it does not come off). So, when you put them on again you have to spend a few seconds in adjusting the inner fabric. I am not too bothered by this.

I have only 1 thing to add what written in other reviews: in these gloves the part covering the wrist is a broad black elastic band. This band is stitched to the rest of the glove with a single thread. Well, I used these gloves only a few times, but I got the feeling that this single thread of stitching is not strong enough to withhold the pulling I exert on the elastic band when putting these gloves on.
Now I am careful when I put them on and I do not pull the elastic band, but I rather push the gloves in from top.

I used these gloves a few times, one of these times it rained heavily and no water went through.

Despite these little cons, I would but them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy hands, 9 May 2013
These gloves kept my hands very warm during the cold Spring weather this year. They are comfortable and the hi-viz colour is also an advantage when signalling on gloomy days.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, 9 Jan 2013
the gloves are very comfortable and easy to wear - no difficulties with gears or brakes - secure fastening keeping wrists warm - good price, good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Good - and for several reasons, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Elite Cycling Project Waterproof Windproof Cycling Gloves Silicon Grip Cycle Gloves (Misc.)
I read the reviews for these gloves and was nearly put off buying them by some of the negative comments. However, I decided to give them a go and bought a pair in September this year. I've only worn them a couple of dozen times (October was rather warm) but have found them to be great in several respects:

Firstly, value: other similar gloves are two, three or four times the price.

Secondly, comfort: well padded, with a good grip from the silicon palm strips.

Thirdly, warmth: whilst it hasn't been really, really cold yet (early November 2013) we've had a few frosty starts and very cool days. These gloves have kept my hands as warm as toast, without getting too sweaty.

Fourthly, visibility: they really are as bright a yellow as the picture shows and stand out very distinctively when indicating right or left.

Fifthly, fit: I've got broad hands with relatively short fingers, and the large size is just about perfect. There's a little more space at the fingertips (but not annoyingly so - for reference the length of my middle finger is a tad over 3" and that of the glove is a tad under 3½"), but the width is spot on (the width of my palm at the base of the thumb is around 4" or 10 cm).

I've not had to cycle in a downpour with them yet so I can't comment on the quality of their waterproofing.

So, providing they have a reasonable life, I expect to be very happy with these again, and I've already recommended them to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Feb 2013
escellent gloves, waterproof and warm to wear, have worn ever since i got them and just can not fault so far, great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 2 April 2014
They were delivered very quickly.

Very happy overall. Nice and warm for my early morning bike rider.

They are snug though so recommend you get a size up (i ordered XL and they are just right)

Havent been in the rain with them yet so cant comment on how waterproof they are.

UPDATE - Since my review, the gloves have started to get a bit frayed at the wrist which is a bit disappointing but they are still very comfy to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves, 21 Feb 2013
Bought these for my husband. Really pleased with comfort and fit. They keep his hands nice and warm whilst out on his bike and not too clumsy for changing gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 26 Oct 2012
Really good gloves that have kept my hands warm and dry so far this autumn. Happy with this good-value purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely comfy gloves, 27 Dec 2012
Martin Scott (Cardiff UK) - See all my reviews
I need to caveat my review with I am an inexperienced rider so unaware of general quality levels of gloves and other equipment.

That said, my first few rides before I got these gloves left me with pins and needles in my hands half way in. -This was wearing skiing gloves.
When I purchased these that was delayed that for another 20 or 25 minutes each time which almost gets me to work each time.
So far Ive only cycled in sub zero temperatures (!) but I've had no problems with cold fingers, and I'm able to change gears easily and change displays on the computer without any particular difficulty.

So from my experience I would happily recommend these gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Small high viz gloves, 8 May 2014
I recently for into cycling and I wanted some high viz waterproof gloves for cycling after noticing that frequent use was leading to callouses on my rocky hand from great changing. Im a young adult with small hands and gloves always seemed to be too big for me. So I was worried that these would be too. I read some negative reviews but I have to disagree with some of them. The gloves fit perfectly. Due to the double lining they are quite a snug fit. They are bright with reflective piping on them for a bit of additional safety. I only got them today and tried them out for half an hour. They are excellent. The grips on the bottom are really good. The cuff didn't feel uncomfortable and it looked quite secure and I didn't find the lining moved out either. This is the best buy ever for me and will make commuting at night so much safer and enjoyable.