Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£7.00 - £9.78

on 29 January 2013
I have recently bought this mouthguard for my 14 year old son, over the years we have tried every make and price range but this one is by far the best! It's easy to mould and is a perfect fit, the case is an added bonus as it keeps mouthguard clean. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 20 January 2013
Bought a few cheaper mouthguards in the past, not much success, so decided to pay a bit more and definitely not disappointed. Arrived on-time, packed well and best of all, after the Boil and Bite, fits great as well, will buy again, highly recommend.
on 16 July 2015
Bought for my wife who says its fine.

My wife does struggle trying to talk with it in, so its worth its weight in gold!
11 comment|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2015
I've tried several mouthguards and this is, in my opinion, by far the best. It is easy to mould and softer than other makes. Recommended
on 10 November 2013
Great quality and so easy to use even for a teenager, good value for money. I would recommend these highly.
on 27 September 2013
Had many other mouthguards over the years due to my constant clenching and grinding my teeth during sleep, this is by far the best, I may still wake up with a bit of jaw ache but no more snapped teeth thank goodness!
on 28 October 2014
Tried a number of mouth guards for U9s and U10s rugby. Most were too big or too cheap - never fitted that well.
This one feels really good - can be re-shaped several times to get a perfect fit.
Much better than any other mouth guard in under £10 price range.

Recommended for U10s rugby or younger.
Over the years I've had a number of mouth guards whether it be for sporting pursuits, or to satisfy dental advice that I was grinding my teeth whilst asleep, some of which were ill fitting, and extremely uncomfortable. Being of little resolve, and self will I was unable to persevere with them.

However, recently and to deal with self tongue biting during the night, I purchased a Makura Ignis Pro Guard, which whilst I can't say I enjoyed wearing, at least I was able to bear it in my mouth longer than previously owned guards, and whether because of it or by natural causes, my tongue biting went away.

The best I've had todate.
VINE VOICEon 12 January 2016
I love this gum shield. It's far better quality than I've used before. You add it to boiling waypter and the inner part is softens like clay. You bite down then add to cold water. I've never had a gum shield before that has the inner part be a different material and softens so well and molds so well. It comes with a sold storage case. Unlike other gum shields I don't find it builds up spital when I use it for my boxing. It costs a few extra pounds more than some of the cheaper shields but I'm glad I paid it.
on 27 October 2015
Great mouthguard.

Instructions for moulding looked quite complicated, but worked perfectly when following the guide in the packaging.

Gumshield fits perfectly and doesn't fall out. No discomfort or rubbing. Despite having a small-ish jaw (I am a 5'3 female), did not need to trim this mouthguard down.

Feels adequate for protecting my teeth during playing roller derby.

Also came with a case, which is handy for keeping it in my kit bag.