4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, no scratches, very few issues
I bought this stylus with a lot of care. There were so many reviews about it scratching your screen and skipping while using it that I wasn't sure if I wanted it, but I really did want a super precise stylus so I took the gamble.

My findings? It glides smoothly across my screen and so far, (a few days in) no scratches on my iPad. I am currently not using a...
Published on 1 Mar. 2013 by Keaira

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs to be sold with a spare disc
For a new user of a Adonit, you don't realise how easily the disk can fall off the top of the stylus, therefore you should at least get one spare disc to help you out after you first realise that the discs can fall off real easy. Other than that the product seems to work really well
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by Paul Gleeson

‹ Previous | 113 14 1536 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the only stylus you should consider, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus for iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone, & Kindle Fire - Gun Metal (Personal Computers)
This really does approximate to a real pen, allowing fine control. I use it all the time to take meeting notes on my ipad - much better than using the keyboard for typing, and wouldn't be without it. I've bought 2 of these now, the first did require a tiny dab of thermal paste after the first few weeks to maintain good contact, but I never needed to re-apply over several months. My second Jot Pro (lost the first) hasn't needed anything and works perfectly, though it's helpful to give the little disk at the end a wipe every now and again to enhance the contact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for writing on a tablet, 7 Mar. 2014
Maybe it's just me, but when I write on a tablet my writing looks like I'm still in primary school. I'm not - not by a long way, a very long way (unfortunately). I also get very frustrated with a rounded nib stylus as it seems to miss loads of my strokes. I read about this stylus and thought it was worth giving it a go for annotating documents on an iPad. It is a big improvement and my writing now looks like I will soon be in secondary school. It is far more reliable than the rounded nib options and very pleasant to hold. It conveniently clips onto my iPad as it is magnetic. I expect it will also be great for kids playing graphics type games. Not cheap, but a quality product.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, but..., 6 Mar. 2014
I'm trying really hard to become a 'paperless warrior', ...scanning bills and receipts, and using my iPad mini as much as possible in meetings to avoid endless typing-up of notes etc. As a result, I've tried out a number of different styluses (and software, as it happens!) to try and determine which combination works best. Although I admittedly have only tried this stylus a couple of times, my feelings toward it are similar to other reviewers on here: that it is reasonably accurate (especially when you use software with a 'hand on surface' setting), but that I have doubts about whether the small disc at the nib will eventually scratch the screen (or screen protector in my case). I've not 'braved up' yet and bought an electronic one, so will persevere and update when I've used it some more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Forks perfectly but be aware.., 6 Mar. 2014
It's a fantastic pen but as i expected works with a specific incline.
Therefore either you adapt to the pen or you choice a different one like the Jot Script

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accuracy, 6 Mar. 2014
I use (mainly) this stylus to make notes to my music sheets during singing lessons. This stylus accuracy is just right tool for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pen like Stylus for iPad, 5 Mar. 2014
I have been using this for a month now with my iPad mini with no screen protector (can't stand them) and have had no scratches whatsoever, just keep the surfaces clean I guess.

Anyway in terms of precision, ease of use and ergonomics this is by far the best stylus i have used for iPad so much so I brought one for my Wife as well. i have mainly been using mine at work for note taking using the Penultimate app which syncs with Evernote meaning my handwritten notes are accessible across all my devices.

It is no worse than my handwriting with a pen on paper although there does seem to be a threshold size of writing for me whereby if i try to write any smaller the legibility suffers. Other than that it has been great for a very reasonable price.

1.0 out of 5 stars First stylus, 2 Mar. 2014
Don't know if it's me or my new I pad air but this stylus is not working smoothly. Revered back to using my fingers for now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't used other Stylus pen, 1 Mar. 2014
I tried many other & many kind of Stylus pen but i couldn't find better than using this Stylus pen with my iPad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 23 Feb. 2014
I am still getting used to useing this type of stylus. I am pleased with how it works but I will keep going with it until it becomes second nature to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good-ish, 23 Feb. 2014
Meg (London,UK) - See all my reviews
Overall good pen for the ipad air. The flat disk is a bit strange at first but keeps the pen steady on the glass. Only issue is the skipping. It seems not to always pick up the pen and even writing vertically doesn't help. It's unfortunate but I haven't found any pens that don't have this issue. It makes writing in meetings very frustrating.

‹ Previous | 113 14 1536 | Next ›