on 1 March 2014
I tried many other & many kind of Stylus pen but i couldn't find better than using this Stylus pen with my iPad.
on 18 March 2014
Good quality iPad pen.
It feels like a pen, has good weight and works well on my iPad using the notes+ App
on 21 February 2013
I love this stylus, it feels great in the hand and it is wonderful to be able to write accurately on my tablet. I have not found the right piece of software for my phone yet, but this stylus makes typing with swype a seamless and enjoyable experience. I wish it had a pocket clip, but other than that I can't fault it, the weight is nice, the finish feels comfortable and pleasant in hand. Good colour too!
on 15 September 2013
Very good for use, first time is like a delicate but the cap make a good protection. Make in good materials
on 7 March 2016
Not the cheapest option, but this works great, unlike the rubber tipped ones that drag on the screen and/or rip and break after a short while. Replacement tips also available but my wife is still on the first one. Make sure you keep the lid on when you're not using it as the tips can get knocked off and are tricky to find, being transparent. Magnetic shaft also attaches itself to the side of your iPad.
on 18 October 2015
A useless item unless I got a faulty one!

The 'nib' has to be completely flat against the screen in order to write / draw. This means holding your hand up too high - at a totally unnatural angle and nothing like how you would hold a pen. If you hold it like a pen, the disk doesn't make full contact with the screen and then won't write.

Sorry - it's a good idea poorly executed
on 29 March 2016
The disc system, whilst very effective, is very fragile and can easily fall off with a small amount of force; the fact that the disk is clear makes it hard to see on the ground when it has fallen off. However it is very accurate and good value for money if you want a decent stylus for a mobile device, although if you want something more comfortable and reliable to use, I'd go with a newer model.
on 13 April 2014
As I started to use Notability for Ipad, the pen was very useful and has been doing what I expected to.
on 25 March 2015
Good pen, but nib to delicate. I've had 3 of these now and all broken tips when dropping the pen/rolling off the desk etc onto the floor.
I've also knocked a star off for the Adonit packaging. That looks lovely, but impossible to open. The pen inside the case does not have the cap on it, so again fell straight from the box onto the floor and broke. Didn't even write one word with it!
on 3 August 2014
Use this with iPad and found a bit lag when writing. Found a trick with silver foil which cured this.