on 15 July 2013
Found this song thanks to the sublime moment contained within the Farcry 3 game. On top of being a good song, it compounds two facts: 1. Brostep and Reggae were meant to be crossbred, 2. Skrillex - when not getting carried away with "mashing it up" - is capable of some real musicality.
on 17 July 2013
I'm probably far too old to 'get' this, and I'm sure it wasn't marketed at someone like me, but this track has a great reggae/dub-step thing going on. Give me the flame-thrower and let's do this thing one more time!
on 20 January 2013
More genius from GongZilla. 1st heard this playing farcry3 on ps3. Gets you bubbling ready for anything! Wether its a night out or just Burning crops in farcry. Also try Distant Relatives with Nas. Many may overlook Damien as an Artist making money off his dads name, they couldnt be any more wrong. Just listen to Patience on the Distant Relatives ep Epic and accurate to a T ...
on 7 September 2013
This track has to be one of the best singles of recent times. Rarely have I heard so much energy poured into a 3 minute piece of music. I'm already a massive fan of Damian Marley, but have become a recent convert to the work of the band 'Skrillex' since hearing this track. To take a rap/reggae musical format, then add in some series industrial style keyboard/bass patterns is masterful. Now I'm no youngster and grew up listening and loving the music of Damian's father, but when I took this track to my daughters 16th birthday party last month, it blasted the living daylights out of everyone there. And I mean that in the most positive sense. It is just so highly original and energy charged that love it or loath it, this is a track that just cannot be ignored. Marley's rapping is also brilliant on this track, especially during the middle section. I cannot recommend this track highly enough. It should be in everyone's collection.
on 20 December 2012
heard this while playing Far cry 3 and just had to get it. Best song of 2012 I love it
on 29 March 2013
I first heard this song in far cry 3 and it stayed in my head for days so a little searching online and boom...its now on my phone top of my playlist well worth the price and the quality is perfect....
on 2 January 2014
I'm 46 and heard it on Far Cry 3. Loved it and bought it. I'm sure game play enhanced my like for this track (like a good video) but would have liked it all the same, I am certain.
on 10 June 2013
Heard this song on Far Cry 3 while playing it, while i was destroying weeds on the weeds mission, and immediately liked the song. Really good song to listen to.
on 15 April 2013
My son has chosen this as one of his music choices to mix. thank goodness he has his beats to listen to it with. Lol!
on 13 January 2015
Great fun for those praying to Nemesis and/or her equivalents, bye-bye babylon, bit by bit.