5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
These are really excellent bags for organising clothing for travel. They are large enough for trousers and shirts and are extremely lightweight so won't add to the weight of the suitcase. The zips are strong and open easily and have a strong tag attached.
Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by A. Mcdonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Its basic
nothing much to say, it does the job. would be nice if they offered different sizes or colours. 3 large cubes in one bag doesnt give much room for organising your suitcase
Published 10 months ago by Germmie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Jan. 2013
A. Mcdonald (England) - See all my reviews
The one irritating thing I find about trying to buy these bags through Amazon is that the dimensions are not to be found anywhere on the item description. This applies not just to e-bags but all other packing cubes I've looked at on Amazon. For your information I've attached the dimensions below. All three bags are the same size.
17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25" (Metric measurements are 44.5cm x 32.4cm x 8.3cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars SIZE / DIMENSIONS OF EBAGS, 7 Aug. 2013
They are amazingly useful but it's also amazing that nowhere can you find the dimensions for the things!
So for other frustrated potential purchasers.
DIMENSIONS OF EBAGS (which appears on their labels!)
Large: 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25". 44.5cm x 32.4cm x 8.3cm
Medium: 13.75" x 9.75" x 3". 34.9cm x 24.8cm x 7.6cm
Small: 11" x 6.75" x 3". 27.9cm x 17.2cm x 7.6cm
Slim: 14" x 5" x 2.75". 35.6cm x 12.7cm x 7cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this product, 29 April 2013
Arrived quicker than expected. Already find these very useful. Can assist with keeping things more accessible when at home or away. Planning my packing is easier, if like me you weigh your case and have to start taking things in and out of the suitcase so you don't overpack and exceed weight limits, you find you won't upset all your case, just pull out the packing cube, really simple. I thought they looked small at first (the large set) but they are deceiving. I love them and know what I am buying my friend for her birthday now. The quality is fantastic as I did look at the cheaper ones, but feel confident I have made the right choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRAVELLING LIGHT, 22 Aug. 2011
THESE LARGE PARKING CUBES ARE SO LIGHT COMPARED TO OTHERS DESIGNS .IT HELPS YOU TO BE TIDY WITH YOUR CLOTHE IN YOUR SUITCASE BUT ALSO OUT OF SUITCASE . BEING ORDERLY MAKES YOU GAIN TIME AND IT IS GREAT .

YOU CAN SEE THROUGH EASILY THE MESH ..I WISH ONE COULD GET THE SAME FOR SHOES ..

BRILLIANT . HIGHLY RECOMMEND .VERY GOOD QUALITY CUBES

5.0 out of 5 stars LOve IT!, 28 Jun. 2013
I like these bags, I packed about 8 jeans in one of these bags, around 7 jackets on the other and loads of tops on the last bag.... so incredibly good purchase. In fact I also ordered the small ones for my underwears, socks and scarves. I just have no time to order as we are leaving in 4 days time for our cruise. But as soon as we come back I will definitely buy the medium ones.. . a miracle product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 22 Jan. 2013
I ordered these bags on recommendation from a friend and they were just what I was looking for. They are just the right size 45cms x 35cms x 7cms aprox. I will be orderiing some more but probably different sizes to use all available space in my luggage. It would be very helpful if the suppliers put the sizes on their descriptions,

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 10 Oct. 2013
After buying and returning a cheaper make of packing cube, I wish I had bought this one to start with. Very good quality, will fit more in it than you might think and well finished - zips etc are all secure. Went on to buy other shapes and sizes too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Sept. 2013
I have a large North Face Duffel holdhall which does not have any compartments. These are great for segregating my clothes for easy access. I also have the small cubes for my sock and underwear. I will be travelling overland in Africa for four months and living out of my bag so it is essential I keep organised, and my bag does not become a jumble.

These cubes seem to be good quality and robust. Here's hoping they last the distance!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its basic, 4 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size bag, 22 July 2013
Great size bag for shirts, trousers & jumpers etc
Build quality robust & fits nicely into my main bag
I pack for a family of 7 & this makes the process as easy as possible.
We each have 5 ebags of differing sizes each.