5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I have bought lots of baby spoons and most are too hard, these are great, nice and soft and easy to feed, definatley recommend.
Published 11 months ago by Karen Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not essential
This spoons are good and do the job only for an adult feeding a baby. If you are looking for a self-feeding spoon, these won't work. I was really disappointed as I bought those aiming to give to my boy to use.
On the other hand, If the adult is using it, it is quite handy as it is a lot easier to slide the food into baby's mouth.
Published 4 months ago by FMC

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 April 2013
Karen Stewart "Kaz" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Explora 1st Weaning Spoons (Pack of 2, Colours May Vary) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these...., 20 Mar 2014
Really best spoons ever....Long hold and good shape, also silicon is very good for feeding baby....Excellent product from Tommee Tippee...Thank you...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Mar 2014
it's really nice an soft, doesnt hurt the gum of the baby and he enjoys just chewing on it as well sometimes. it's also nice and long so if the jar is a bit bigger, it's no problem to scoop the food out

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 26 Feb 2014
O. Giorgi - See all my reviews
Very useful for small babies, but I would like to have the possibility to chose the color of this spoons set...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spoons, 4 Dec 2013
My daughter loves these spoons. I used them since she was 3-weeks-old to give her medicine and I had no problems sine them are very soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 30 Nov 2013
This spoon has been great for weaning. I gave it to our little boy to play / chew with from 5 months old so he got used to the spoon. We have other first stage spoons too, but these are so soft and flexible that he just loves it. I think using this has made weaning easier. Whew!!! Definitely try!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not essential, 21 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Our first Spoons, 27 Oct 2013
When we began eatting food, I used Tomme Tippee 1st Spoons. I am very satisfied with these spoons. They were perfect for my little girls mouth (5 month). I used them almost for a month until she started eating better and more easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, long handles, 16 Aug 2013
Simon George (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
The spoon scoops themselves are super soft and wont hurt your childs mouth, but still just about strong enough to pick up soft foods.

Excellent quality, but they are a touch expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, 30 July 2013
These are a nice price for what you get, the flexable spoon end makes feeding at the beginning much easier.

ARRAY(0xb60ba534)