5.0 out of 5 stars backpack
Been looking for a small rucksack and not been able to find one anywhere. This one is perfect and nice size not too small not too big, love the fabric effect and the colour. Its got numerous pockets which I love and is comfortable to wear - would definitely recommend
Published 14 months ago by rose hammett

1.0 out of 5 stars Great design, terrible workmanship.
As someone else experienced - these bags are a great design, but are pretty badly made. I ordered one and WITHIN A WEEK, the zipper on the main compartment had come away from the seam.

Published 3 months ago by Charlotte

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
Really good bag. very pleased with it. Seems good quality for a Kipling imitation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great design, terrible workmanship., 9 July 2014
This review is from: GFM Multi pocketed Small Light weight Fabric Backpack Rucksack for Every day use,travel, leisure etc (Apparel)

When I contacted the seller, they told me that I was to return the faulty bag (at my own expense) and they'd arrange a new one to be sent out. For a faulty product, I'd have expected them to send me out a new bag as soon as I sent them evidence of the poor workmanship. I'm disappointed, because I really like the design.

I ended up getting out my sewing machine and stitching it up - now there are some fairly prominent stitches in place where I sewed it back together again, as I had to use a wide stitch to capture the fraying ends of the zipper lip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely backpack., 21 Mar 2014
Very pleased with this small rucksack. It's just the right size for days out on my holidays. Very neat and not too big, but you can still fit loads of stuff in it. Lots of useful pockets. Nice and lightweight too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
So many pockets that I didnt need a suitcase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous bag., 1 Sep 2014
J. Wymer (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
A fabulous bag. I needed a new handbag and wanted something that would carry all and extra when needed. It looks great and fits well. I love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, but poor workmanship, 12 Oct 2013
E. Tsang (UK) - See all my reviews
The size of the bag suits me. The design is fine. Unfortunately, the seam of an inner pocket was completely torn across 2 months since the bag arrived. This was the pocket under the cover pocket (where the logo was placed), so it was a pockets that I used fewer than 10 times. Besides, I have never put any sharp objects into it. The damage was simply due to poor workmanship: the seam was poorly done.
I don't think it is unreasonable to expect this bag to last for more than 2 months. It is possible that I have been unlucky, but the seller wasn't willing to replace it. Besides, they showed no interest in finding out exactly where and how it was torn. I feel that my investment was not protected at all, hence my one star rating.

2.0 out of 5 stars To Small, 17 Sep 2013
my fault it was to small, it was a present so will have to keep looking. and be more careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 28 Mar 2014
I love this bag its just the right size whilst being big enough for all my needs,it has a secure zip for your purse on the back next to your back, so your purse is safe,there are lots of pockets for bus pass and things, there is also a little purse for change that fixes to the front via a ring ,I can also clip my sun glasses to this which is very handy.cant rate this high enough,one of the best things that ive bought on line

3.0 out of 5 stars Loadsa Pockets, 2 Sep 2013
If you want small then this is a nice neat tidy small Backpack with Loadsa External Pockets and Loadsa Space in the Main Compartment. It's got so many pockets that you could lose things inside the bag.
This Backpack also has a nice wide base at the bottom of the bag, but unfortunately the back is not Padded.
With a wide base and no padding on the Back, I 'suspect' that when full, this is not the most comfortable Backpack to walk around with. The Side Pockets are unsuitable for drinks bottles.
The Backpack shoulder strap handles are very flimsy and not padded. Again I 'suspect' not suitable for weighty items.

Thank You!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little bag, 2 Oct 2014
Great bag, isn't huge but holds far more than you'd expect. Purchased for taking on holiday and was perfect for that. The clip on the front is very tight to use, which is probably a good thing if you need extra secrity, but I mostly ended up just zipping it up and leaving the flap loose over the bag.