5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!
Tried a cheaper alternativefor my Tunturi treadmill that (in theory) should have done the job just as well, but I was never 100% happy with the result.
Went back to the brand product and the difference was very notable. The machine is like new again.
My advice: don't skimp.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good - but expensive
The product was delivered in good time and in good condition but . . . it is very expensive. I only bought it because of concerns that a non-Tunturi product might damage my (even more) expensive equipment. It does, however, do what it says on the tin.
Published 13 months ago by Patrick H

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, 3 Aug 2013
My advice: don't skimp.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good - but expensive, 20 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivery was quick but.., 27 April 2014
This review is from: Tunturi T Lube (Misc.)
It did not come with the extended tube for spraying under the tread. This was not explained in the advert so beware

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 21 Jun 2013
J. Connell "Nerd. Art history buff" (Huntingdon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tunturi T Lube (Misc.)
This is the second can I have ordered and this time (maybe a different seller) I got a 200ml can with a long tube that was easily long enough to reach into the centre of the treadmill. Applying it near the top of the belt, it worked very well with far less mess.

2.0 out of 5 stars very messy !, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Tunturi T Lube (Misc.)
Arrived withouut extension tube, luckily I had a length of small pipe in the garage ! Can not pressurised like an aerosol so contents just oozes out like engine oil . Will not be using this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars T Tube is ok, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Tunturi T Lube (Misc.)
This oil works perfectly with my Bremshey treadmill. Not surprising since it is manufactured by Tunturi who market this oil. Being an oil things can get a bit messy if too much is used. Judging how much to use, I find, is difficult. I apply oil just in one spot, in the centre of the belt and about 12 inches from the front. It all spreads out from there. I only apply more oil when the motor seems to be straining more than normal. I can tell from the sound. I tried using a cheaper lubricant but ended up wasting my money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Treadmill lube, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tunturi T Lube (Misc.)
Good stuff but a bit messy when trying to put tube on dispenser, also make sure you drain all lube from tube before removing from under tread

Tunturi T Lube