4.0 out of 5 stars though he has good fitting shoes

what a load a balls. just get ready for your feet to get hot thats about it
Published 10 months ago by buyall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars though he has good fitting shoes, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Homedics Shiatsu Foot Massager with Soothing Heat (Personal Care)
Bought this for my husband who works all day on his feet in a hospital and comes home with aching feet; though he has good fitting shoes. We have used it several times and it is quite good, relaxing your feet by the heat and massage; it cuts off after 20 minutes so no need to worry about being on it too long.. I have gave it a 4 star as it is slightly noisy and it could do with a storage bag with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd purchase, 10 Jan. 2014
Husband loves this foot massager as it's simple but effective. 2nd purchase as the heating part of the first one stopped working (after approx 3 years).

5.0 out of 5 stars money well spent, 9 Jan. 2015
Bought this item for my wife, she's not complaining, and I no longer have to rub her feet.....winner winner, chicken dinner,

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 11 Dec. 2013
was really surprised at the quality for the price and it does what it says - the massage is great

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 May 2014
Good mother's day gift, heat is not that great but the massaging aspect is good. Would recommend to anyone wanting it as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 1 July 2015
My partner bought me this as a present since my job has me standing all day on my feet, and they often hurt.
We previously had purchased a water foot spa and didn't do anything for me, too big to store and too much fuss to get it ready, and didn't help with the pain.
This foot massager is really what I need! It's quite small so I can keep it in a little cabinet by the sofa, and it just feels amazing, almost like a person was giving you a foot rub. My feet really feel better after I've used it.
It makes a bit of noise but it's not very loud and I've found that using it for only about 10 minutes at a time is enough for me.

Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 3 Nov. 2013
this foot massage is great small so easy to store ,very quick to arrive well worth every penny .i will and have recommended to family and friends

2.0 out of 5 stars not great and not bad, 27 Aug. 2014
what a load a balls. just get ready for your feet to get hot thats about it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, I had some knots in my feet ..., 16 Mar. 2015
Brilliant!,I had some knots in my feet and it got them out.A little painful as it did but manageable and got rid of them.After this the massage became more pleasurable and as it heats up the balance is right.Worth buying at this price a simple device but effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Jan. 2014
marysun (Surrrey, England) - See all my reviews
Easy to use and does what it says. The heat part is so soothing that me personally I do not feel it but anyway the massage is very enjoyable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›