5.0 out of 5 stars Puma socks
Excellent very comfortable, there was a postal issue but that was Royal Mail fault, will be buying some more soon and the longer version, thankyou
Published 17 months ago by leekie

3.0 out of 5 stars SIZE
I bought size 9 to 11...I have thrown out the packaging so can't check if i got the correct size but at my 8 and a half shoe size these socks just fit and no more. Can't see how a shoe size 11 could get these to fit. Well enough made but a bit thin for my preferred use with golf shoes.
Published 11 months ago by My opinion counts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars SIZE, 7 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Puma socks, 12 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Excellent quality socks which feel good and were delivered quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars WARM FEET AGAIN, 30 Jun 2014
Boris "Martin Lee" (Milton Keynes England) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality, very comfortable. would recommend to anyone thinking of buying a pair. What else is there to say about socks!

5.0 out of 5 stars sock, 16 Jun 2014
I chose the 5* rating as they are very good and very comfortable, thicker than most trainer socks, good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars They fit, 25 Jan 2014
They are great, I can put them on my feet and they look great. I feel great when I wear them. Get them, they are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfectly comfortable, 4 Jan 2014
a wonderful step up from the cheaper ankle socks I've been using for years - no more zinc oxide tape, these are soft and padded just right for running. can't rate them more highly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Socks, 30 Dec 2013
These socks are fairly standard as socks go. They do the job they were designed for and that's about it, nothing special... They do fit well though!!

5.0 out of 5 stars socks, 14 Dec 2013
yes this socks are perfect to me and I love to wear them in every day life so I will always re command them to friends so they can enjoy them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks around, 4 Dec 2013
I love these socks, they are very sturdy (partly due to the fact that they are part nylon), they never slide up or down, very comfortable and surprisingly are able to breathe. I suffer from sweaty feet a lot and these socks never ever smell as bad as pure cotton ones, they keep my feet dry and comfortable.
I use these in the gym, home, even office, I honestly could not care if they are meant for sports, they are simply the best socks around.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›