‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic waterproof coat., 21 Mar 2013
T. Shaw (Notts, UK.) - See all my reviews
I brought this in size 7-8 for my son as I had seen some reviews suggesting that the Regatta sizes are on the big size. My son is almost nine and wears sizes 8-9 or age 9 from high street stores. This coat 'just' fits and is on the small side. I think the sizing is true to size for boys as this is a multi-sex item I can imagine it would fit bigger on some girls. The jacket is sturdy and quite stiff fabric, it feels as those it will be reliable on a rainy day. The elasticated cuffs mean that if a little large the sleeves won't hang down too far so I'd advise but to size or bigger for growing room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 30 May 2014
Bought a size 11 to 12 for my 11 year old son for a week away at school. Arrived prompt wrapped in a small bag so easily posted though . My son is slightly tall for his age and the jacked still falls just below his backside. The sleeves are the only thing I wish were a little longer, they just meet his hands there is no extra left in the sleeves. Its water proof enough to withstand a heavy shower and keeps the wind out. A good buy, very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 3 Feb 2014
Got this jacket for my 4 year old son, already had great wear out of it. In colder weather he wears it over a gillett, a friend has since purchased one for her son too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jacket, 4 Jun 2013
i brought 2 of these for my 2 younger boys they are a great jacket, quite thick material and i thin they will last for quite a while

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality at an excellent price, 13 Aug 2014
Mrs. D. Taylor "T.Taylor" (Northumberland UK) - See all my reviews
This arrived very prompt and I was very pleased with the good quality at such an excellent price, there was cheaper ones I could of ordered but after reading the reviews it sounded like some of the cheaper ones were not that waterproof, this one was not a lot extra and is a lot thicker than I thought, it feels better and although we have not yet tested it the quality is good and I can tell it will be waterproof. My grandson is tall for his age he is nearly 8 but I ordered a 9-10 as thought he could have jumper etc on under this jacket and it fits very well with still room for growing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 July 2014
Lovely raincoat for my daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for quality product, 30 Jun 2014
Lisa Marie Wiltshire (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Good fit and quality of seams etc looks fine. Hasn't been tested in heavy rain yet though but should be ok from look of it. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 15 Jun 2014
good quality of rain jacket but the hip only a little bit smaller for my son (he is medium build).

5.0 out of 5 stars Would defiantly Recommend, 12 Jun 2014
Excellent, fits well & my son loves it. We'll worth the money, would recommend to other people. A must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 29 May 2014
I bought this rain jacket for my son as was extremely pleased with the fit and quality. Would certainly recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›