5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
Arrived quickly. Liked the appearance of the set. Unfortunately, the watch bracelet is very large and the watch flaps about on my wrist. It will need to be taken to a jeweller or sent back to manufacturer to be shortened. Both options will add to the cost of the watch set.
Published 18 months ago by RC

3.0 out of 5 stars Deliverd in time
Its good... what else can we have in this price.
Not very valuable but good for the occasional gifts and normal wearing.
Published 16 months ago by Syed Asim Ansar

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Limit Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Bracelet 6925G.29 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to wearing this set!, 9 Feb 2013
Ms. Linda Lane (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I couldn't resist this set at such a bargain price. Bargain price it may be, but the quality is excellent and the set looks as though I have paid a lot more for it. Am keeping this for my forthcoming holiday and can't wait to wear it. Limit make such lovely watches and I have always found them to be very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars RESTORING GRACE, 23 Feb 2013
FANTASTIC !! I purchased this for myself as my other silver watch was broken. Couldn't believe the quality of the set for the amount I paid for it. The strap is a little big but still comfortable, can easily be altered at a watch repairers. The watch is very pretty and looks more expensive than what I paid. Delivery was very prompt arrived next day. I will be purchasing more to give as gifts for my sisters and friends. Don't let the price put you off buying its a good quality gift. Brilliant !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Limit watch, 9 Mar 2014
Arrived well boxed & on time - BUT doesn't work! I like the look of this but will have to return!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch set, 8 Jun 2013
This is a fantastic price for a watch and matching bracelet.i haven't worn it yet but I soon will wear it

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift!!, 27 May 2013
Bought this for a friends birthday, was very pleased with it and for the price, it made a lovely gift, without breaking the bank!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 April 2013
Very good product i am looking forward to buy more in later date.even my sister want me to got it for her

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely feminine watch, good service, 7 April 2013
Very happy with this purchase, it arrived in nice packaging, with an additional bracelet.
When I first received it, it was too big for my wrist, but just sent it in for an adjustment, very easy process, and received it back in 3 days, perfectly adjusted, at no cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 April 2013
This was a gift and it came in a nice gift box really good for the cost may get more x

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value watch, 21 Mar 2013
I lost my old watch and bought this one as it was cheap and gave me more time to look for another one. The watch is of good quality and great value for money. Needless to say I am thrilled with my purchase and won't be replacing it any-time soon.