1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, helped me a lot, so give breastfeeding time!!!, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: (Bestfeeding: Why Breastfeeding is Best for You and Your Baby) By Mary J. Renfrew (Author) Paperback on (Aug , 2004) (Paperback)
A friend of mine has lend this book to me, and it helped a lot - I didn't enjoy breastfeeding straight away, although I had lots of milk, and my son was trying to guzzle it with all his might.
I was unsure what position was the best, or when is he getting the most milk, but - with the help of this book mainly (and advice from websites and others, but mainly with this book) I felt confident, and after the 4th month started to enjoy it, and it became a special link between us.
The feeling is just great, plus a lot easier and safer than putting plastic into my baby's mouth. It was the ideal soother, comforter (especially when he was unwell), and was always handy :) Went on to till month 27, and only stopped because of reasons not connected to him or me. I would recomment this book to others, it teaches you to trust yourself!