5.0 out of 5 stars Totally what I needed at this moment in time
I have taken a lot from this book, my husband is now going to read it and I will refer back to it as and when required. I love Gilbert's style of writing and it kept me engrossed, laughing, and crying with sheer moments of recognition.
Published 7 months ago by VivW

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea
Published on 20 Nov 2012 by rooooosta

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally what I needed at this moment in time, 3 May 2014
This review is from: (Eat, Pray, Love) By Elizabeth Gilbert (Author) Paperback on (Sep , 2010) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 20 Nov 2012
This book is Ok if you like that sort of thing. A travelogue of emotions, breakups, mind-sets, how moving and doing something new is a good experience. It was all too thin and American. A self help book hiding under the guise of a novel. It is easy to read that is probably it biggest success there fore it has shot off the racks at the airports etc....I did not finish it, the voice began irritating me and continued to do so....

(Eat, Pray, Love) By Elizabeth Gilbert (Author) Paperback on (Sep , 2010)
Used & New from: £12.70