on 3 May 2014
I have taken a lot from this book, my husband is now going to read it and I will refer back to it as and when required. I love Gilbert's style of writing and it kept me engrossed, laughing, and crying with sheer moments of recognition.
on 18 August 2015
Good quality for a used book. Not had chance to read it yet but I've seen the movie which I loved and I'm saving this book to read later in the year when I go on holiday. I'm sure I'll really enjoy it.
on 20 November 2012
This book is Ok if you like that sort of thing. A travelogue of emotions, breakups, mind-sets, how moving and doing something new is a good experience. It was all too thin and American. A self help book hiding under the guise of a novel. It is easy to read that is probably it biggest success there fore it has shot off the racks at the airports etc....I did not finish it, the voice began irritating me and continued to do so....
on 20 July 2015
Fantastic film & great d v d price too !
on 27 March 2015
So much better than the film