4.0 out of 5 stars Tight and lengthy, 21 Sep 2012
I bought these for running in the slightly colder weather that I'm expecting to hit any day now! I tried them out today although I could have got away with shorter/summer trousers if truth be told!

Any way, the first thing I noticed about these trousers is just how long they are, I'm 5 foot 5" and I had extra room in the bottom of the legs, it's not a problem as it means I just pull them down over my socks but it was uncomfortable when they got tucked into my trainers! However, they didn't cause a problem when running.

The second thing I noticed was that there is no pocket on the inside of the hip unlike my other Karrimor running trousers for an MP3 player, the zip up pocket on the back is, however, a little larger and I managed to fit my MP3 player into that instead.

These trousers wash well, dry quickly and kept me warm enough on a slightly mild day, I guess in the harsh winter they may be a little too thin for some but as I warm up as soon as I get going I don't want anything too thick. There is a nice snug fit around the waist and I didn't have to pull them up at all whilst out running.

Overall 4 stars as I would have liked a pocket with easier access for my MP3 player like on my other pair of summer running tights/trousers! And if any beginner runners are reading this, these are trousers even though they are technically called tights, more like a leggin fit in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor, 28 Nov 2013
Really good quality but tends to be on the small side of the sizing chart, would recommend purchasing a bigger size than usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 9 Mar 2014
Decent product at a good price. Fits great. If only I could stop my boyfriend unziping my bum pocket continuously (this does seem to amuse him) it'd be perfect.

Karrimor Run Tights Ladies Black 16 (XL)
Out of stock