5.0 out of 5 stars V good
First time I've read anything by Christopher Smith and I can honestly say I really enjoyed the whole series of books
Published on 8 Nov. 2012 by David

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed
Published 10 months ago by Musical girl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Unable to put down, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: From Manhattan with Revenge (The Fourth Book in the Fifth Avenue Series) (Kindle Edition)
Having downloaded the box set for my holidays, I was keen to get the rest. Another great read only spoiled by the Russian gangster hailing from Aberdeen, my home town. I did chuckle when Liam rented a Lincoln with darkened windows! Yup, loads of them being driven round the north east of Scotland. Also the fact the family stayed on a farm in Aberdeen. Aberdeenshire yes, but Aberdeen city, don't think so!
So sorry,can't give 5 stars for making my home sound like a village, but still a cracking read!

5.0 out of 5 stars V good, 8 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Manhattan with revenge, 3 Nov. 2012
I've discovered Christopher Smith recently & enjoy his twist & turns of his writing. Really good read, I couldn't put it down

5.0 out of 5 stars Another book that I couldn't put down, 13 Oct. 2012
Once again Christopher Smith has written another part of first avenue continueing. As you usual I couldn't put it down until I had finished it, then I wanted more I hope that the author writes again soon.
I would recommend this book like all the rest.

2.0 out of 5 stars very slow, 7 Jun. 2014
I found this book hard to read, I thought the story wasn't good enough to cover so many pages. Even the last part of the book that should have been gripping didn't catch me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 4 April 2014
I had read the earlier books in this series and really enjoyed them. I read this on the Kindle and almost immediately the percentage of page numbers read seemed to fly past. I realised then that this was a short book. It is my fault, as other readers on Amazon have warned about this sort of thing before. In future I will check to see how many pages I am buying! It seems a 'tidying up of ends' book, pretty violent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the whole series, 2 April 2014
I was unable to put the books down from the first to the last and thoroughly enjoyed the suspense and on going characters. The storey line was good and from the first novel to the last I never knew where the storey was going to end. The author has enough material to do another 6 books and I am sure each would be as enjoyable as the present ones. The series has kept my interest for the last week or so and I am disappointed that I have come to the final book.

3.0 out of 5 stars violent, 9 Feb. 2014
There was to much violence in it for me. The violence was also to graphic for me. That's just my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 15 Nov. 2013
Really enjoyed all of the books, page turners not too complicated with gripping storyline! Can really recommend the series,Great books

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was as advertised, 13 Nov. 2013
Product was as advertised, thanks loads, 14 more words to go, getting there, thanks again, and Amazon wonder why people don't review products.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›