Size: iPod Nano 7G|Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£8.95+ Free shipping

on 27 November 2012
Great product, looks neat and not tacky, snug.
Fits the new 7th generation iPod nano perfectly.
Now I don't have to worry about dropping my iPod, as this will definitely protect it.
Home button, headphone and charging areas are not covered, meaning you don't have to move it out of it's case to charge or use it. Buy it! Great Price!
44 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 November 2012
The Kolay black leather flip case cover for the new ipod nano 7 gen is beautifully designed and made to make for easy use. Pop it in a pocket, stand it up on a table with its built in stand, suspend it round your neck - it is all you need to protect your new nano and have instant access. Well done to the designer and maker.
22 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2013
Ordered the green one. The quality of the material and colour was much better than described and what i had expected. The green isnt as garish as the picture looks. It will definitely protect the ipod however the side buttons are quite inaccesible and the flip cover does not close very well. I have to try couple of times to close it properly.

I would recommend it for people who have no problem with just using the touch screen for volume control. I ordered some other covers so i would probably use those, but maybe if i am travelling a long way and have lots of things in my bag, this cover will provide more protection.
on 26 November 2012
Great value for money. A great accessory for my Ipod Nano. The extra jacket is a bonus. I would recommend this product.
on 2 February 2013
Fits the new range of Ipods perfectly with good access to all the necessary controls. Lid doesn't flap about at all (as I've had on previous holders of this style). The sock made us all laugh, we use it to keep the earphones in!
on 5 February 2013
Very good value and leather quality. Quick delivery.

Perfect fit & cover can remain in place when connecting to iPod dock via lightning connector!
on 17 January 2013
I was so impressed with this product as it was far better than described.

I have it in use already and will buy from these sellers again.
on 18 January 2013
This is really good. It fits neatly in your pocket and the iPod is well protected. Being as it is my first iPod I want to make sure that it is going to be accessable yet protected from all the other things I carry about with me. Quick delivery.
on 14 November 2015
Excellent product! Protects my iPod perfectly and the cutouts are perfect so no need to remove the iPod from case whilst charging, I use the belt loop whilst I'm jogging and it is extremely secure and I can listen to music with peace of mind
review image review image review image
on 15 January 2013
To be honest I wasn't expecting much considering the low price, but it's really a brilliant little case. It looks good and is really well made. iPod fits perfectly and it's well protected.