5.0 out of 5 stars best nano 7 case
The Kolay black leather flip case cover for the new ipod nano 7 gen is beautifully designed and made to make for easy use. Pop it in a pocket, stand it up on a table with its built in stand, suspend it round your neck - it is all you need to protect your new nano and have instant access. Well done to the designer and maker.
Published on 16 Nov 2012 by gryphon

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5
Ordered the green one. The quality of the material and colour was much better than described and what i had expected. The green isnt as garish as the picture looks. It will definitely protect the ipod however the side buttons are quite inaccesible and the flip cover does not close very well. I have to try couple of times to close it properly.

I would recommend...
Published 21 months ago by Y. Kang

‹ Previous | 1 2 355 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A bargain!, 11 April 2013
This case is an absolute bargain. It feels well made and the magnets that hold the front flap down do so with just enough force. The iPod fits nicely into the case and is easy to remove again. All ports and buttons are available. On the rear is a small D ring for attaching a lanyard (not supplied) and a belt loop which opens using a press-stud. This is my only gripe - Whilst the belt loop is great if you are wearing a belt (very secure), if you're in the gym you won't be wearing a belt so I would have prefered a clip.

Overall, highly recommended (so long as you don't need a clip to use without a belt). It comes with a sock for your Nano too!

3.0 out of 5 stars iPod cover, 1 Mar 2013
This flip case is now on my iPod. Protects the iPod well. Only down side is it doesn't really allow access to the edges of the screen to allow easy scrolling. A decent product at the price though.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod flip case., 18 Jan 2013
This is really good. It fits neatly in your pocket and the iPod is well protected. Being as it is my first iPod I want to make sure that it is going to be accessable yet protected from all the other things I carry about with me. Quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kolay cover, 8 Feb 2013
Does what it says it will do. Good price but postage excessive and it took a long time to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jun 2014
This is a superb little case. It's snug, fits my new ipod perfectly. The holes are all in the right place so no need to remove ipod at all. The case feels lovely to the touch, very soft and isn't bulky. The flap stays in place with a magnet so no risk of scratching the screen. It has a belt loop at the back but I use this to wrap my headphones round and secure the ear buds. It's attractive and not cheap looking at all. I chose white and it hasn't marked despite being dumped in the bottom of my hand bag for the last month. It really is a great little case at an amazing price. You can't go wrong with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 3 Mar 2014
I. McCall - See all my reviews
I read the reviews pointing out how good this item was.
I often buy similar cases from a reputable French company who produce quality leather covers for a whole host of electronic gear and I'll simply say that this case does not disappoint in comparison for about a sixth of the price. Very happy with the purchase which appears well made, strong, secures the device well, looks good and, certainly in purple, a good colour match for the ipod.
Wouldn't hesitate to check out other products in this suppliers range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money and quality iPod case on the market, 6 Feb 2014
The Kolay case is the best that I have seen, after searching everywhere.
Looked at an Apple one in Argos, but it was such poor quality at a much higher price I returned it and searched again, finally finding the idea case on Amazon. There is a metal loop on the back to attach it to a lanyard of anything you want. A 'Best Buy'

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 19 Nov 2013
Jey Jeyendran - See all my reviews
The picture doesn't do this cover any justice. On the back is a belt clip loop. And on the top of the loop is a small metal ring so that the cover can be attached to a lanyard. The case is very well padded any exposed sides are recessed so you'd be very unlucky to damage your Nano if it fell. The fit is excellent and the holes perfectly placed.

The sock is redundant for me. As is the ability to turn the belt loop into a stand that can prop up the Nano to 45 degrees.

Absolute bargain. I got the red one and I think it looks very stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, 16 Oct 2013
Having got a new iPod, I wanted to protect it as best I could. This little case does all that, while not being bulky & nicer than a basic plastic hard cover. You can still get to the volume buttons down the side when it is closed, but everything else is protected. I would say the colour is lighter than the picture, more a sky blue/turquoise, but I really like it. Like others have mentioned, I use the sock for storing the earphones when not in use, to stop them tangling up, but I do have friends who use socks to protect the iPod instead. Now I can happily put my iPod & keys in the same trouser pocket & know it won't get scratched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and light, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Kolay® The New Apple iPod Nano 7G 7th Generation Purple Flip Case Cover & Sock (Electronics)
I had just bought anew nano so needed another cover this is just perfect and allows ease of access to put headphones and charger in thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 355 | Next ›