on 10 January 2013
Essential product, but it is too expensive for its value. It has to be a standard component in a laptop package.
on 25 August 2013
The cable didn't fit the 2011 Samsung Chromebook series 5. Samsung and Google should not use non-standards ports or at least ensure replacement cables are clearly identifiable and easily available.
on 12 June 2014
I have a Samsung 900X Ultrabook that has the legend, "New - Series 9" above the function keys. I expected it to fit but the mini-VGA plug is quite different from the socket on my laptop. I would have returned it, but it arrives so long after I'd ordered it, that the suppliers were unlikely to be able to get an appropriate replacement.
on 7 March 2013
Very good product.
Only default: it's too expensive for just a piece of cable!!!
And inavailable when I purchased my PC so I had to wait for a while...
Inavailable because only Samsung produces it.
on 14 March 2013
It is very expensive for what it is and unfortunately they don't come with the laptops.

It works exactly as you would expect with my 900X3C.
on 14 November 2013
As other reviewers already stated, this dongle works as expected. Still, it is very expensive for what it does (it should not cost more then 10€ or even being supplied with the laptop) and it is packaged in the most non-environmental friendly way. The box is almost 3 times bigger than what it needed to be.
Samsung is trying to be apple, but even them have better thinking in the way they package things....
on 27 September 2013
This should cost 2 quid at the most. It's astonishing Samsung think it's appropriate to charge the best part of 20 pounds for a piece of cable which should be provided with their laptops for free. It also comes in a ridiculously wasteful set of packaging. Unfortunately any high end Samsung laptop owner is forced to buy it, i couldn't find any other manufacturers. If you can buy it from them!
on 1 January 2015
This seemed like the easiest way to connect a 23inch dell 1920x1080 vga monitor to a Samsung series 9 ultrabook (NP900X3B)

Worked first time and now 3 years running. It looks nice and there's been no issues.
on 22 February 2013
Initially I was thinking of buying a Micro HDMI-VGA dongle but finally I decided on the Samsung dongle although it was a bit more expensive. I use it for presentations mostly and it serves me well. No problems so far.
on 9 October 2013
Great and does what it's meant to do! It did take me some time to find the right one for my Samsung notepad and this is the best to attach to a projector for powerpoint slides.

See one answered question