Colour Name: Black|Change

on 23 November 2013
I purchased this from a local store based on the reviews here and was hopeful that it would fit my iPad Mini Retina that was on its way (I've heard a few covers don't fit both due to a slight increase in thickness).

It fits the new Mini perfectly, the magnet on this one DOES work with the cover/lock-unlock feature (I know on some of the other Belkin cases it doesn't)

The angles for the stand are all really good for viewing, and having the sturdy base at bottom means it's stable enough to watch a movie in bed without the iPad falling over. Turn round the other way and use the crease in the cover to have the iPad on a nice lower tilt for typing.

I considered a proper smart cover to keep the slimness of the iPad Mini, but after reading that it wouldn't bend backwards round the Mini for reading, I decided to go for this. Yes it does add a bit of weight and substance, but the tradeoff is that it works well for everything I need it for.

Highly recommend!

____

Edited 1 year on and it's been through the wars and still doing brilliantly. So much so that I've bought hubby the black one from Amazon for his.

The case still holds the Mini securely after a year. I've never had an issue where anything has loosened it, and I've dropped it a couple of times. The spine has become more flexible over time with being opened/closed/folded back with constant use, and the same where the magnet folds over, so I now have to be more careful when closing to ensure the magnet meets in the right spot to automatically put it to sleep. It's also showing some wear along the 'suede style' inner edges, but the outside looks like new, and I'd be willing to say that it will still last a fair while yet. I feel like I truly have got my money's worth out of this cover, and I like it so much that I'm ordering a spare in case they discontinue it. It has seen so much use, travelled so much, and endured so much I just still can't say enough good about it.
on 25 September 2013
This is perfect for the Mini, which is held securely in place by clips on the left hand side and on both right hand corners. The case is held closed by a magnetic tab.
There are three places on the inside front where the iPad can be positioned if using horizontally.
This is a well made case with a soft interior and I think it's brilliant for the iPad Mini.
on 22 January 2014
I cannot recommend this case highly enough, it is perfect! It is beautifully made, a lovely colour and has a luxurious grey suede-like interior. It holds my iPad mini securely and shuts it down as soon as the case is closed. It is worth every penny and I would give it more than five stars if I could! Highly, highly recommended! :-)
on 27 October 2013
fits perfectly,very stylish and tactile. would reccomend to anyone thinking of buying one. also like the magnetic tab

very useful. colour was exactly the same as photograph.
on 3 January 2014
this case is brilliant. iPad is securely held in place and well protected and just close it up to put into sleep mode..
on 27 January 2014
Lovely little case that fits my iPad mini retina a treat, it feels safe and compact for putting in my handbag
Beautiful colour in the pink, (exactly as photo) and the various viewing positions make this a great buy
on 3 January 2015
I bought this case for my daughter's ipad mini which isn't retina display. It fits perfectly clipping in around the edges. It looks nice and the magnetic closure wakes and sleeps the device each time. It gives good protection to the device which is important for an 11 year old. The cut outs are all on the right places and the little flap fastener doesn't get in the way which I thought it might. All in all a good case over good value for the price. I dropped one star as it is a little bulky but that goes hand in hand with the extra protection it provides to the device.
on 14 April 2014
I purchased this mini iPad case on the 18th February and unfortunately the magnetic closing tab has failed/broken/stopped working :( it simply will not close and stay shut. I can't seem to find a way to report this, as it's longer than 28 days returns policy. However in the UK we normally have a 12 month guarantee with new products we buy that are faulty. I can't seem to find a way to contact amazon to let them know my new case broken.
Other than the broken tab, I really do like this product, but not when it breaks down after okay 2 months, it's still like new.
on 9 February 2014
Had looked at other covers this one fits the best and stands up well. Nice fabric and colour. Very quick delivery and arrived in good condition
on 22 May 2013
Good strong protective case excellent price very competitively priced. I would recommend this product. My daughter loved the colour, (13 years)