on 26 February 2013
What a great story, full of action and magic. I was drawn in from the very start and found myself unable to put it n down. While there are a few spelling and grammatical errors throughout I believe they are probably a fault in whoever copied the edited manuscript to electronic. All in all, a great read that I would recommend to others, I look forward to the next instalment of this riveting read.
on 12 October 2013
Overall a really enjoyable read with interesting character's and I look forward to seeing how the sequel expands upon the world. I do wish there had been more interaction between characters but the true sign of a good book is wanting more of it.
on 30 June 2013
this got me hooked from the start and didnt want it to finish , thoroughly enjoyed it .looking forward to cook's next book
on 15 August 2014