on 1 January 2013
As the author of [...]I can relate to the title. In fact, I include a funny story about what one old sweat did to somebody who shouted that to him across the counter at the front desk.

Written in an engaging style this book will really appeal to anyone who enjoys police related humour. I wish this book had been around when I joined.

Well done.

Paul Browning.
on 9 February 2013
Good narrative, I found it easy to read. The stories areinteresting as is the overall picture of the police and what they do.
on 17 February 2014
I am just your average joe, who loves to read and I came across this book by accident, I am glad I did, the writer 'had me' in his policeman grip from the start. For me it was very funny, as well as giving me an insight into working as a police officer. I don't think i will look at a police officer in the same light ever again,...in a good way!!
on 26 August 2013
I was fortunate to receive this book from a competition i won, I found it fascinating, informative and entertaining all the way through, I would highly recommended this to anyone interested in the job or just for an insight.

Many thanks PC Surname, looking forward to picking up your next book.
on 22 August 2013
Being a serving officer of 3 years so far I couldn't agree more with PC Surnames views of the modern British Police Force. I think this is a cracking read and would recommend it to anyone who wants an insight into how the police operates in this day and age (Especially those with pips and crowns!)
on 8 July 2014
Such a brilliant read! I am a serving constable and it was lovely to hear from another costables view from a different force realising how similar the whole policing family is! Would recommend the book to anyone whether you are interested in joining or not. Well done Pc Surname!
on 20 October 2012
This is a great book for anyone interested in joining the force as it gives a no holds barred view. Fascinating read and I would recommend it to anyone, whether your looking for a career in the Police or just interested to see the difficulties in enforcing the Law on our streets
on 16 June 2013
Such an enjoyable read, I couldn't put it down! Interesting and educating read told by an officer with a cracking sense of humour! A good heads up for people looking to join the service and an even better insight for a rookie· Well recommended and hope to see more out soon :)
on 22 October 2012
I have just finished reading this ebook and i must say it was very entertaining and gives a good insight to those wishing to join the police or who just want a better understanding of what they generally get up to. Looking forward to any more books from this author
on 11 August 2013
A must read for anyone considering a career in the police service or a general insight to the world of everyday policing. I have previously worked for the police in a civilian role and would have also found this book useful prior to starting. Thanks PC Surname!