on 10 July 2013
Don't know how they do it for 99p. Didn't notice it was coming from China and when it didn't arrived I e mailed the seller to query it. Their response was almost immediate. Really apologetic and so nice. They explained, obviously, that it would take a little longer coming from so far and asked me to give them a little more time. Like I said really nice. I said of course I would and the key ring arrived the other day, so many thanks.
on 12 December 2015
It's ok - BUT don't expect too much... I think the price is spot on and you just shouldn't expect too much... it broke up a couple uses.

Quality: 3/5 (not good quality)
Size: 3/5 (much bigger than expected)
Price: 5/5 (great price)
Delivery: 5/5 (same day!)

Recommended: No. You're better of spending £1-5 more an find a more high quality opener for you keychain... or just keep using a lighter.
on 8 October 2013
No problems. Cheap and cheerful which is exactly what I wanted. Similar to what you'd get in a Christmas cracker to be honest
on 24 November 2013
Bought for our wedding, they were ideal to tie onto the ice buckets so there wasn't anyone looking for an opener
on 29 May 2014
Arrived quier than i expected, took 13 days instead of the projected 4 weeks. Coming from China that's pretty good.

So far it seems fine and does what it's supposed to. I'm not sure how long it will last though as it does feel cheap and will probably wear out. Can't complain though seeing as it cost next to nothing.
on 20 August 2013
just what it said it was, nothing more, nothing less - what else can I say about this mmmm mmmmm
on 19 October 2013
This is essential! I cannot believe that I tried to open bottles of beer without a bottle opener, which is hard work. Now I just pull out my keys with the bottle opener attached and I'm drinking in no time.
on 11 June 2013
I ordered this item because I always seem to find myself in the dilemma of needing a bottle opener when I'm not at home.
Not the strongest, but then what would I expect for the price? Useful product.
on 2 January 2015
I bought a few of these to stick them on a few old bag's that had broken zippers, due to the price I had to test them on a few bottles before putting them on and they stood up well, cant complain.
on 19 December 2015
A great bottle opener.
High quality materials make this opener sturdy and long lasting. It has no issues opening bottle after bottle, and has no sharp edges to catch on anything when kept in a pocket.
Overall i couldnt fault this bottle opener and im very happy with the purchase.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse