5.0 out of 5 stars What a present surprise.
Was not expecting this to work for the price. So must say how surprised I was when I stuck it to the wind screen. 2 days later it is still solidly stuck and holds a iPhone 6 plus in its flip case with out a problem. So all in all one of the best phone holders I have had an I've had a few that just don't stick. Highly recommended thank you.
Published 7 months ago by andrew lees

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke
It's a very useful product, but it broke with less than one month of regular use.
Published 6 months ago by Lucas Werner

5.0 out of 5 stars What a present surprise., 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and IPOD series 2015 Model (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even mean to order it but turned out great, 3 Nov. 2014
A friend ordered this by mistake when using my account on my phone. So I was quite surprised when this showed-up the next day (so good marks for delivery I guess. Thought I might as well use it as it wasn't exactly expensive. To my surprise this is actually a great product. I have used it for long journeys (3-4 hours) and its held up perfectly. Doesn't move around with vibration and handles the bass from my music like I'm playing classical (this was an issuer with other mounts I have tried). I actually gave up on car mounts until I used this. weird because I would have never ordered it personally but now I would defenitly recommend to others. It holds my iPhone 6 plus quite well so great for larger phones too. The only downside ( which probably lends well to it's rigidity) is that once it's on the windscreen, it's not very maluable - by that I mean you can't rotate your phone very easily from portrait to landscape for instance. It does require some fiddling around in that sense. The suction cap doesn't look very strong but trust me it is. I was messing about with a dent in my car door and I was actually able to use the suction cup on this bad boy to pull out the dents and it worked like a charm. Over all, I would i recommend this unless you need something closer to you or something with a long arm as this mount's arm can be described as stubby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 July 2014
Really good product.
Took me a couple of times to get used to getting it in the right position, it is easy to use after that. Its really sturdy and does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, my iphone 5 fits perfectly in it ..., 20 Aug. 2014
Works well, my iphone 5 fits perfectly in it, i haved it in heat and frost blowers on max. its been on my window since the day i got it never fallen off.

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke, 3 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 30 Jun. 2013
The product was as described on the site. Easy to use and very useful. Fits well in any surface. nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Oct. 2012
This phone holder is brilliant!! Very stong grip and does not fall off! The price, quality n how well its works all get 5 stars!! Would defo recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks, 23 Feb. 2014
EDIT-----EDIT----EDIT----EDIT
Having used this for a few months, it broke while I was driving, with the phone inside it, causing the whole thing to fall - dangerous for any smartphone! After contacting the seller they did provide a replacement, but the same thing happened to that one later down the line. I recommend the Engive one if they make one for your phone.

ORIGINAL REVIEW

Excellent product. Holds the phone very securely - I drive down some awful roads filled with potholes and it's never once fallen off the windscreen or let the phone fall out, while the grip is made from a soft material so you know it won't damage your device. I was stupidly trying to use it on the dashboard first, which doesn't work, but on the windscreen it's excellent.

It has a very strong suction to keep it in place, which would probably work by itself but it then further secures it by having a small sort of clamp that you press down (just a piece of plastic) which then tightens the seal on the suction device, making it very secure. Looks nice too, and very quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product !, 18 Oct. 2013
oscar wilde "dozza" (england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I already have one like this, but in white. My mum has been staying with me and I have been driving here and there using my iphone as my sat nav and music and everything else. She liked the look of the item and she asked my to order her one. I love it, Its fantastic, phone stays in one place and does'nt bounce around like other ones, its strong reliable and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. It looks very stylish and looks far more expensive that its actual price. Get one, you won't be dissppointed !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the Best Car Holder for phones in Cases, 16 Oct. 2012
"The best way to keep your phone protected against knocks or scrapes is to keep it in a case, but this can cause a few problems if you plan on using your phone in a holder in the car. Most car holders are moulded specifically for your phone and don't allow for any added bulk from cases. Having said that, there are still a number of ways that you can mount your phone in the car while it's in a case.
This Best Digital Market holder is one of the few items you can use your phone with you mobile phone cases on.
There are a couple of things to remember though, the main one being that access to your phone will be slightly limited, so depending on the case you're using, If you want a holder that will give you full access to your phone without covering any buttons or access ports, you'll be better off with a BDM Holder but you can use them at the same time as a case
I've been through our range of Car holders and listed on Amazon the best ones for holding phones in cases definitely this one
Also without paying crazy money for it "