1,004 Reviews

Main reason for buying this holder was its ability to hold the phone steady even whilst driving on uneven surface. I've been using this holder for few weeks and it has truly delivered on this side. The plastic locking nut for adjusting the angle seems to work fine despite my original worries.

Strong grip of the clamp requires careful handling as forcing the...
Published 3 months ago by MichalK

3.0 out of 5 stars Great iPhone holder and it's somewhat future proof as it ...
Great iPhone holder and it's somewhat future proof as it can hold wider phones than my iPhone 5. It didn’t arrive on time and was about 3 days late but it is still a good piece of kit to have in my van. One word of warning though: if you use it to hold your phone at the bottom its going to cause it to vibrate and this will mess with any satnav apps that you might...
Published 3 months ago by The Educated Biker

4.0 out of 5 stars The plastic locking nut for adjusting the angle seems to work fine despite my original worries, 22 Dec. 2014
This review is from: In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and IPOD series 2015 Model (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Strong grip of the clamp requires careful handling as forcing the phone out of the grip with one hand only could result in a damage of the phone.

One clear weak point of this type of the holder is the design of the suction "foot" which is operated by a plastic lever. This lever is not the strongest and could do with with extra reinforcement. So far I'm happy with the holder as it fulfills its purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even mean to order it but turned out great, 3 Nov. 2014
A friend ordered this by mistake when using my account on my phone. So I was quite surprised when this showed-up the next day (so good marks for delivery I guess. Thought I might as well use it as it wasn't exactly expensive. To my surprise this is actually a great product. I have used it for long journeys (3-4 hours) and its held up perfectly. Doesn't move around with vibration and handles the bass from my music like I'm playing classical (this was an issuer with other mounts I have tried). I actually gave up on car mounts until I used this. weird because I would have never ordered it personally but now I would defenitly recommend to others. It holds my iPhone 6 plus quite well so great for larger phones too. The only downside ( which probably lends well to it's rigidity) is that once it's on the windscreen, it's not very maluable - by that I mean you can't rotate your phone very easily from portrait to landscape for instance. It does require some fiddling around in that sense. The suction cap doesn't look very strong but trust me it is. I was messing about with a dent in my car door and I was actually able to use the suction cup on this bad boy to pull out the dents and it worked like a charm. Over all, I would i recommend this unless you need something closer to you or something with a long arm as this mount's arm can be described as stubby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 July 2014
Really good product.
Took me a couple of times to get used to getting it in the right position, it is easy to use after that. Its really sturdy and does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 30 Jun. 2013
The product was as described on the site. Easy to use and very useful. Fits well in any surface. nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Oct. 2012
This phone holder is brilliant!! Very stong grip and does not fall off! The price, quality n how well its works all get 5 stars!! Would defo recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product !, 18 Oct. 2013
oscar wilde "dozza" (england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I already have one like this, but in white. My mum has been staying with me and I have been driving here and there using my iphone as my sat nav and music and everything else. She liked the look of the item and she asked my to order her one. I love it, Its fantastic, phone stays in one place and does'nt bounce around like other ones, its strong reliable and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. It looks very stylish and looks far more expensive that its actual price. Get one, you won't be dissppointed !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a present surprise., 9 Nov. 2014
Was not expecting this to work for the price. So must say how surprised I was when I stuck it to the wind screen. 2 days later it is still solidly stuck and holds a iPhone 6 plus in its flip case with out a problem. So all in all one of the best phone holders I have had an I've had a few that just don't stick. Highly recommended thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, my iphone 5 fits perfectly in it ..., 20 Aug. 2014
Works well, my iphone 5 fits perfectly in it, i haved it in heat and frost blowers on max. its been on my window since the day i got it never fallen off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone holder so long as you do not intend to regularly remove from the windscreen., 9 Mar. 2015
James Barnes (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Im pleased with the purchase and would likely buy another one of these if the need arose.

Overall it seems well built, there are no obviously flimsy components. The ring that locks down the ball joint doesn't feel as sturdy as the rest of the holder but I have not had any issues with it.

The "sucker" that attaches it to the window is phenomenal. It is made of a very soft sticky rubber and is sufficiently strong to hold the holder to the window even without the vacuum effect. I would advise being absolutely sure about placement before you attach it to the windscreen, it is very difficult to remove afterwards, My original placement was a few centimeters off and I had to resort to prying it off the windscreen with a credit card so I could reposition it. Its worth noting that although the rubber is very sticky there is no adhesive and when it was removed it didn't leave any residue on the windscreen.

For my purposes that is great, I do not remove it when not in use and it is absolutely rock solid.

The phone gripper is very good, there is a soft rubbery pad on each of the jaws which grip the phone well and I have not had any issues whatsoever with the phone moving around (5.5inch phone so fairly large + heavy).

4.0 out of 5 stars One hand bad, 10 Dec. 2014
S. Crawley (London, UK) - See all my reviews
They're good for the price, but won't survive regularly being uncupped from the screen and reclipped - this bit has gone for me now. My only design observation is that they are strongly sprung-loaded, to avoid dropping the phone obviously, but this does mean that it is nearly impossible to safely clip your phone into it one-handed whilst driving, it really does need two hands.