on 5 October 2015
These are advertised as (extra large) they produce the same amount of coffee as the ones that are not advertised extra large!! If any thing the milk is half the size! And as mentioned in other comment you can get these for half the price anywhere else. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
on 22 January 2014
The Tassimo Coffee system was a gift from my Wife, and much appreciated it was too ! She knows I like the occasional 'Frothy' Coffee, and so decided to treat me. Very simple to use, and the Tassimo range is great tasing ( & decent value also). Can reccomend buying from Amazon.
on 31 October 2015
This advertisement with original Tassimo Costa Latte description should be withdrawn. I looked for the original latte which fits in with the ad. It said only 16 left- so I ordered 4.Got the new ones at higher prices. I would like to send these back for refund.
on 27 April 2014
The coffee is good but the price is a rip off These discs are the same size as the normal Costa Latte discs and can be bought at supermarkets for £4.99. Don't buy them at £7.19
Tassimo Costa Latte Extra Large Cup Size Are Fantastic, as you get a really nice long Smooth Costa Latte. Especially after a long hard day at work.
on 17 March 2014
I have just bought a Tassimo coffee machine, and am having great fun trying out different flavours.
Great choice for Latte lovers.
on 8 March 2014
This one for me is my 'comfort 'coffee.Creamy, smooth and not a strong coffee but most enjoyable.The latte I choose over others.
on 9 March 2014
very good taste really enjoy this latte best we have had its better than going to the cafe we have more friends comeing round
on 19 April 2013
I have always likes COSTA LATTE's, please understand that i am not a coffee connoisseur, as a matter of fact i mainly drink Tea, but if i have coffee it cant be strong so i have always enjoyed the smooth LATTE drinks at COSTA.

After getting my TASSIMO machine i thought i would buy some of these so i could treat myself every so often, and i must say they are really nice.

My only problem now is not drinking them all too soon
on 1 July 2013
I am a coffee lover and the coffee is good but far too expensive for the quantity received, wouldn't buy again.