5.0 out of 5 stars The title says it all!
Published 24 months ago by Sarah Vitale

3.0 out of 5 stars Not adding much to my repertoire
Nothing wrong really with these story starters from Alaina Marks, but the ideas I liked I'd already thought of - sorry Alaina.
Published 6 months ago by AK Howard

5.0 out of 5 stars The title says it all!, 26 Aug 2012
This review is from: 100 Story Starters Writing Prompts To Jump-Start Your Imagination (Kindle Edition)
OK, if you are a writer, you know that moment when you freeze and the blank page stares back accusingly? Well, that's when you grab this book and just randomly pick a page and scan for a line..I guarantee that your writers' block will shift. The only problem I can see with this book is that it may stir up too many ideas..but that just means you'll have to write more books!
Neat little companion prompter for any aspiring or existing writer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Such a simple idea!, 14 Sep 2012
This is such a simple idea I wish I'd thought of it! This book does what it says on the tin - 100 imagination jump starts. They're all quirky and intriguing and will start chipping away at even the most adamantine writers block. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok..., 14 Jun 2013
It's not bad... not what I thought though unfortunately! I thought it was going to be a book explaining what might grab readers' attention etc.. but it's just a few opening lines you could use..

3.0 out of 5 stars Not adding much to my repertoire, 21 Feb 2014
AK Howard - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 6 Mar 2013
I didn't find much to insppire me in this book but, to giv it a fair crack, I will read it again as second readings are often better

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Feb 2013
Really helps me with my ideas considering I'm an author. Sometimes it's difficult to think outside of your usual bubble but this helps so much!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough story starters, 28 Mar 2013
I've read this book in five minutes and feel there are not where near enough story starters to help you writing a book.

3.0 out of 5 stars 100 story starters writing prompts to jumpstart your imagination, 13 Aug 2013
The reason forgiving such a low accounts of 100 story starters is due to the fact I haven't been able to read it yet so therefore I am unable to give a proper professional okay or not okay from GHP