5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case
I got this case to replace a sun case that I lost. I'm very impressed with the quality with the added bonus of the card slot. Best iphone 5 slip case I've seen so far.
Published 20 months ago by Aaron Downes

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Leather & Poor Finish
This is my first ever review of a product having bought product through Amazon for many years.
This product is not leather as stated in the product description "Snugg iPhone 5 / 5S Leather Case in Black" and in the technical details "leather".
The packaging states "PU Leather".

The product has a poor finish and white plastic is visible (product new...
Published 16 months ago by nickos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 13 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A excellent case, 23 Nov. 2012
P. G. Jarvis (Rotherham, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a well designed product that represents good value for money. I have owned one for about two months and it serves me well. At first the phone fits very tightly, but it now ejects easily but is still a secure fit. There is a useful slot in the back for a credit/debit card and, after two months there is no sign of loose stitching or other wear and tear, so I am very pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars It complements my I phone, 12 July 2013
It's a good tight fitting case and several people have commented on how nice it looks. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 21 Jan. 2013
Mr. M. Allen "Matthew Allen" (Portsmouth, England) - See all my reviews
This is a great case and ideal for the iPhone 5.

I was looking for a stylish case for my brand new iPhone 5 and didn't want one that hides the beauty of apples product while i am using it; only to protect while in my pocket or bag. I purchased from Amazon for only £9.99 and am entirely satisfied with my purchase. The case at only £10 feels more like a £30 product the material has a nice feel and the color is beautiful. The release mechanism feels spring loaded and work perfectly. Its fits my iPhone perfectly and the card slot is useful when I'm just popping to the shops and only want to carry my phone and debit card. The case is also backed by a lifetime guarantee and you can tell why. The stitching is immaculate and feels very sturdy.

Don't look elsewhere, Buy this one now!

You wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 29 Jan. 2013
Remy Vidal - See all my reviews
Love it. I like this style of case for my iphones. had a similar one for previous iPhone 4. Quite snug initially but loosens up slightly after a month of use. Remains tight that the phone doesn't feel like it's about to fall out of the case. Magnet on the back is a very neat idea- although mine is not perfectly aligned, but am not complaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars snug leather case iphone4s, 13 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Snugg® iPhone 4 / 4S Case - Leather Pouch with Lifetime Guarantee (Distressed Brown) for Apple iPhone 4 / 4S (Wireless Phone Accessory)
great case phone cannot fall outno need for screen protector, i keep my phone in shirt pocket and to date has not fallen out once. like the card slot

5.0 out of 5 stars ... replace the original Snugg which I had found to excellent, hence purchasing another, 14 Sept. 2014
I had to replace the original Snugg which I had found to excellent, hence purchasing another, however the new one is far from 'snug', as my iPhone slips out of the case very easily, when the case is inverted, which was not the situation with the original, where the tag had to be pulled to release the mobile.
Although I had not complained about my purchase, I was contacted by the seller following my previous comments, and without my requesting a replacement, they promised and provided one, which does do exactly as advertised. This is an example of excellent customer service, and I am very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 23 Feb. 2014
At last, an I-phone case that fits correctly, and nicely made too. I'd heard they were the best, Well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown away..., 18 Sept. 2014
I'm absolutely amazed by that cover. Excellent quality, perfect fit, extremely convenient and practical. A master piece in my eyes. Every little detail is just right. Tried a few other non-genuine cases before (though for other phones) and my experience was never near what I have now. Absolutely worth the small extra money.

Also nice to see the follow-up communication asking if there are any problems and informing me about the life-time guarantee. Keep it up!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars is not enough, 8 Oct. 2014
This item arived in lightening time (next morning), and is probably the highest quality phone case I've ever owned. "Snugg" is the perfect name for this case - The iPhone 6 fits perfect inside, not adding to it's size too much while also keeping it well protected. It also has a really nice elasticated pull tab to release it from the case and the card slot easily holds two cards. I couldn't be happier with this service and product!