5.0 out of 5 stars A little bit of happiness in the morning ;)
They look great and make me smile every time I use them - they are made from quite thin tin, so would dent very easily but I don't find this a problem :) I love them - I just wish she did a proper butter dish to go with it ;)
Published 9 months ago by Rory

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
Nice design, but a bit flimsy the can is quiet thin & prone to dints. Not a great quality product.
Published 15 months ago by miss fiona chambers

5.0 out of 5 stars A little bit of happiness in the morning ;), 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bright Side Caddy - Tea Drinkers Make Better Lovers (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tea and Mischief!, 1 Nov. 2014
I bought this for fun - just being a little mischievous. The only minor problem is that the lid can be somewhat awkward to replace. But I wouldn't part with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 7 Feb. 2014
Gave this to my housemate as a cheeky christmas present and she loves it. It was a right giggle and it fits in a decent amount of tea bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 25 Nov. 2013
beautiful colour looks lovely in my kitchen. I will have to get the others now to match. Brightens the kitchen and keeps the tea fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 April 2014
Miss Lindsey J. Meale (UK) - See all my reviews
Look great on the work top, adds splash of colour to plain kitchen! Lids are really tight which keeps everything fresh!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome ^^, 12 Nov. 2013
just look at the picture ^^ what you see is what you get and the quality is great :) I love this tin ^^

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 11 Mar. 2014