on 17 May 2014
Really happy with this buy- very strong,very to easy use. I would certainly recommend it to my friends who are ukulele players. It was delivered before time and I thought the price was right. . I had an elasticised capo before which was not easy to attach to the neck of the instrument and then the elastic overstretched and then it became useless. This product is excellent.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 October 2014
Pretty fierce, not unlike a Kyser. You may prefer a bit more control using a capo that lets you apply just enough pressure without risking squashing the strings and slightly detuning your instrument. I prefer to use a Shubb - it's a bit more fiddly, but gives me total control.
on 30 November 2014
Great quality product with a superior feel and action. Ive found cheaper capos once applied to the fret needed to be pressed down to mute all the strings, a minor gripe yes. Quality product.
on 4 January 2014
It is Reasonably-priced and does the job. It came with minimal packaging, which I liked. What more do you want?
on 17 December 2012
incorrect item was sent first, then when queried, the correct item was sent and I was told to keep the incorrect item.
on 20 January 2015