5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the first book :-), 20 Feb 2014
What a great sequel.

With the first book not being quite what I expected but enjoying it immensely none the less, I was really pleased that this follow up surpassed it.

Most of this story takes takes place in the alternate realm, Gathin, with Robert desperately trying to find a way to escape. This is a well written, evenly paced story with lots of little twists and turns to keep your attention.

I'm currently on the 3rd book :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sequel to "Inside Evil", 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Tower of Souls (Inside Evil) (Kindle Edition)
This is another strange but enjoyable read. It's a fantastic sequel to "inside evil" and well worth the read! I can't wait to read more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sequel to Inside Evil. Could not put down., 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Tower of Souls (Inside Evil) (Kindle Edition)
Having read the first book I couldn't wait for the second book to come out and it definitely lived up to my expectations. Right from the very start I was eager to find out what was going to happen and couldn't put it down. I think it followed on very well from Inside Evil and it was useful that some of the things that happened in the first book were explained in this one ie the stones. The fantasy/sci fi element intrigues the reader throughout and I can't wait for the third book to come out.

The Tower of Souls (Inside Evil)
1.83