4.0 out of 5 stars great for kids.
Very very good for the kids,cooking and learning wrapped up in a fun game. Would defo recommend to other parents.
Published 23 months ago by dinkysteph

2.0 out of 5 stars my response
This is a game that is really good but when I wanted to play on it it didn't let me go on it and it just took me back to my home page
Published 12 months ago by Karen Hill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great for kids., 14 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Dr. Panda's Restaurant - FREE - Cooking Game For Kids (App)

4.0 out of 5 stars Dr Pandas Restuarant, 8 Dec. 2012
Dr Pandas Restaurant ,this is a great game for children to learn from, my grandchildren love it.Even the youngest,who is only 2 can cope with this terrific little game

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 27 April 2013
Very interative for toddlers. Help put the ingredients into the bowls, stir them round and tip them into containers to cook. My daughter loves this game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and fun, 10 Sept. 2013
This one is part of the Dr Panda set of games. This is one of the more basic games and less popular with our 4 yr old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Pandas restaurant, 24 May 2013
It is the best restaurant app I have had, the technical point of it is really good. The graphics in the app are so good that I play on it nearly every day. I love this app and I want everyone to love it too. When I saw the app on the App store I wanted it immediately(but it isn't as easy as that.) I think it is the best app out of all the apps that I have got(and I have got a lot of them.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool game, 20 Dec. 2012
I have tryed this out before letting my boy play it is very good and easy to get the hang off he will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for little chefs!!!!!, 15 Mar. 2013
My three year old daughter loves this game. She loves cooking the different recipes and pretending she's really a little chef.
Great fun

2.0 out of 5 stars my response, 29 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars overpriced, 13 Jun. 2014
Good app but overpriced per game I'd like to see an offer to purchase them all at a discount price or a pack of 3 rather than individual purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun time, 13 Jan. 2013
My 8yr old loves this game, she rates it 5 stars. She prefers this game to cooking mama on the DS.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›