on 26 July 2013
These were bought along wiht the sliverline tile nippers and these are definitely superior. I bought both sets not for general tiling, but for mosaic work. The Silverlines work well with the Vitrex mosaic pieces which are already pre scored so you can cut them smaller if you wish,these work well with everything! Ceramic, Vitrex, shells, you name it, they are good. For precision I'm still scoring ceramic tiles first if I want a clean cut, but these really are great and have made the work so much easier. Would definitely recommend getting a pair of these if you are considering any type of mosaic work with mixed media.
on 17 April 2013
I have recently attended a mosaic workshop where a tile nipper was recommended for nipping tiles to size. I ordered this particular one because of the price & quality and have found it to be up to standard. I would definitely recommend.
on 28 November 2012
Easy to use and just as good a quality as the more expensive types , used them for an beginers evening class in mosaics.
on 19 July 2013
Great quality tile and glass nipper. It is easy to use, you can cut tiles easily and cut the shapes easily too. 100/100
on 9 August 2013
These are very easy to use for doing my mosaic,s. good make and they last a long time. Good value for your money.
on 11 June 2013
It arrived really quickly and it is just what I wanted for my mosaic art. Really light and easy to use. I really recommend it.
on 7 February 2013
Extremely easy to use and made my mosaic glass tiles look fabulous with the cuts nice and neat... Would recommend...:)
on 12 November 2012
These work very well with glass mosaic tiles and are great value compared to other online mosaic shops. Only issue was the very slow delivery but they did apologies several times and gave me the chance to cancel the order. My kitchen walls are looking fab now the tiles are up thanks to these I could cut the tiles to fit corners etc.
on 28 July 2013
These nippers are good, not lipponites but they do the job they were purchased for just as well. They were delivered promptly and in good condition.
on 10 February 2013
These are great, especially for small vitreous glass tiles. I was particularly impressed with them as you do not have to apply much pressure at all to get them to cut. I have used them for my mosaics and they have made the job of cutting triangles and small squares so much easier.