5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
i brought this dvd as i love the show towie,the dvd is great and works perfectly and i would recommend it to anyone else who is a fan and wants the dvd
Published 4 months ago by peter bayfield

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as Present to send on to Germany
I guess you either love it or hate hit. I bought this for a Geman 18 year old friend who loves the series from her days when she lived in England. That's about all I can say - horses for courses although not really my cup of tea!
Published 13 months ago by Adrian Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as Present to send on to Germany, 29 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars The Only Way Is FAULTY DVD!!, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Only Way Is Essex - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
3 Stars *** due to this product being faulty (read below)

5 Stars ***** for the actual programme The Only Way Is Essex

FAULTY: I got this for christmas and recently started watching it and on disk 1 there is loss of audio on one episode, the one where Arg, Gemma and Lyd are under the gazebo arguing. So I decided I was sending it back and got an exchange. The replacement DVD which they sent to me is also faulty...same loss of audio on disk 1 and then I continued to watch disk 2 and on the episode where it's Jess' Dance All Night launch at the end where Gemma, Bobby and Charlie start arguing there is loss of audio!! These are the only 2 accounts on this box set with loss of audio...I have considered sending it back and getting a refund, however, it costs me to return it to Amazon and with the prospect of buying it from else where and the same happening again!!

I'm keeping the DVD as the loss of audio is only at the last 2 minutes of the two episodes!! I had no problems with series 1 to 5 disks, just hope there isn't any problem with my series 7 when it comes!!

All in all I have to say I love TOWIE and this DVD is perfect for any TOWIE fan, it enables you to watch every episode as many times as you like, despite the loss of audio on 2 occasions!! I thoroughly enjoy this programme and I can't wait for my Series 7 DVD to arrive...another one to add to my TOWIE collection!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Essex 2, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Only Way Is Essex - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my Grand daughter and she thinks its is great so as far as I am concerned it is perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Dvd, 7 April 2013
This review is from: The Only Way Is Essex - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
If you love towie you will love this, on time and it's good and you can watch it over and over

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for and The Only Way Is Essex fan like my daughter!!, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Only Way Is Essex - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this along with Series 1 - 6 for my daughter for christmas!! She just loves TOWIE and has seen every episode numerous times!!

However, like many other people, my daughter has experienced problems with this DVD, with loss of audio on several episodes. Returned the DVD and currently waiting on an exchange.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE TOWIE BUYERS!! Faulty Product.., 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Only Way Is Essex - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Like other customers have already said who have sadly brought this that the DVD has missing audio during 2 or 3 episodes and its typical as just as soon as an arguement occurs the sound goes which is so frustrating. I know its not Amazon's fault but seriously this DVD needs to be stopped from being sold on here and every other online DVD website.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Only Way Is Essex - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
There is missing audio. I thought it was the first DVD I ordered but having being sent the second with the same problem was disappointing!

3.0 out of 5 stars essexs, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Only Way Is Essex - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
i have had this bought as a present but when it gets to episode 3 there is no sound otherwise is good just abit dissapointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken case, 31 July 2014
This review is from: The Only Way Is Essex - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
When I received it the part that holds the disc in place was snapped; therefore the disc was rattling around in the case, luckily the disc doesn't appear to have scratched. Also, the case was not wrapped in cellophane which I would expect from a brand new product.

The Only Way Is Essex - Series 6 [DVD]