5.0 out of 5 stars this tastes fine and mixes easily enough with cold water
Published 1 month ago by woody

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive - but it works.
I've used BSN products on and off for years. This isn't one of their best, but it does work and if you don't care for the bulk product sites this might be a good alternative.
Contains creatine and glutamine and a very small amount of hydrolysed protein, it's difficult to know exactly how much of each as they are listed as a proprietary blend.
A great...
Published 15 months ago by Nathaniel1979

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive - but it works., 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: BSN 485g Cell Mass 2.0 Arctic Berry Powder (Personal Care)
A great improvement over Cellmass 1.0 is that this contains a lot less simple carbs per serving, so more of what you ingest is actually the supplements you paid for.
I experienced real strength gains whilst taking this and a slight improvement in muscle soreness after hard workouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars this tastes fine and mixes easily enough with cold water, 20 July 2014
This review is from: BSN 485g Cell Mass 2.0 Arctic Berry Powder (Personal Care)
For a post workout drink, personally I think this ticks all the boxes and works a treat, i've tried others over the years but always stick to BSN's Cell Mass along with NO Xplode. Not tried any other flavors apart from Arctic Berry, this tastes fine and mixes easily enough with cold water. I have found that pre mixing it before I workout works better, then drinking it an hour or so later, that way every last granule dissolves thoroughly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product at good price, 2 Jun 2014
Jimmy (London. United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BSN 485g Cell Mass 2.0 Arctic Berry Powder (Personal Care)
Good value for money, has loads of good ingredients in there so along with hard training I have noticed good results, very happy and will buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product - shame about the taste, 22 April 2014
Overall this is a very good product, I'll attempt to summarise why below.

Effectiveness: I've found that I've made some strength gains while using this product in combination with my usual training routine.

Taste: I bought the Blue Raspberry thinking that it would taste similar to other "Blue Raz" type products, or possibly similar to ice poles and such like, however I actually found the taste to be quite unpleasant. It's hard to describe really, but I would say it's quite soapy and chemical-y although it is definitely still drinkable. A friend of mine bought the Watermelon flavour and it was delicious and I'll definitely buy that next time.

Value: The value for money is superb, I think you get roughly 50 servings per tub - maybe more, maybe less. All it takes is one scoop and a splash of water (I'd say maybe 50ml?) and that's you good to go, which leads my to my next point...

Mixability: The powder mixes up just fine, in a shaker it mixes almost instantly, but in a glass I'd recommend using either a knife/fork to stir or better yet a small (very small) whisk which is what I have found to be most effective and saves dirtying an entire shaker for the sake of 50ml of water!

All in all, this is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone. The only reason it gets a 3 instead of a 5 is the taste, but that's a personal thing so don't let it put you off if you want to try this flavour. If you're unsure though, get Watermelon!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this stuff, 2 Sep 2013
this stuff DOES work guys u have to take it with mass protein to see the effects it help u put on the muscle defo worth the cash guys

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 21 Aug 2013
Tastes really good, and works well for recovery. Training everyday and not feeling to sore or stiff. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2.0 = Better, 24 April 2013
This review is from: BSN 485g Cell Mass 2.0 Arctic Berry Powder (Personal Care)
In my opinion Cellmass was already an excellent product. The taste this time around is much better and smoother, really easy to mix and drink. I'm stacking it with Nitrix 2.0 and between the two of them recovery is so fast. I like the soreness and stiffness that comes from an intense workout and now I miss it! Definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sep 2014
BFG (Sunderland) - See all my reviews
All good many thanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 1 July 2013
They have changed the formula (2.0) which is not a good thing for me as I loved the grape flavour of the previous product. As for it's physical merits; I can't say that I have noticed any difference, unfortunately.

BSN 485g Cell Mass 2.0 Arctic Berry Powder